@Akashi-san are you saying the duke's father and mother felt something for him but only knew this way to show their love for him by forcing him into a very strict routine and how to make his body stronger against poisons? and have better stamina? I mean you said parents must feel something for their child.

I really don't support the love between the duke and the FL. I prefer another guy to end up with her or Ain LOL. yup, I just don't like the duke =/

God she's so hostile to him, you don't have to make out every thing he does as an attack freakin annoying woman

all the “child abuse” comments must’ve forgotten two things about this story. one, that this isn’t the modern era— morals are a LOT different in this time era if you couldn’t tell. second, was on WHY ain was being poisoned and worked so hard. the duke explains that this is ALWAYS how the chaid family has been taught for the sake of their own survival. if ain didn’t have a resistance to poisoning; he would’ve been poisoned at some point. the duke of i remember correctly points out that the chaid family isn’t looked at in a good light. being poisoned, stabbed, etc, wouldn’t be uncommon if nobody liked them. REMEMBER THE GENERAL ERA AND REASONS. child abuse would be a lot worse than making your child drink poison so that he doesn’t end up dead in the future in this era. i don’t support child abuse, but keep in mind the original plot on why ain was educated in such an aggressive way.

in the end, i still don’t really like the fl. she’s got two braincells that are screaming “love ain” and “hate the duke w/o trying to understand him” hopefully she realizes that she needs to keep in mind the world around her since the last chapters didn’t do it all the way.

I agree that the MC should at least try to be more open to the Duke but on the other hand I understand why she's like this with him and it's not just because the "poisonning Ain" thing.
Contrary to what previous comments said she doesn't really hate the Duke, she is mainly afraid of him, especially since the day he faced her while caring a bloody body and acting like it was nothing, don't forget this is the main reason why the MC is tense around him: she see the Duke as a ruthless man who wouldn't hesitate one second to torture her and/or kill her if she push his buttons too much and the "bloody body" accident and the fact she know that in the original story the Duke didn't had any love for the original Rosalia don't help at all.

Both sides need to truly make efforts: MC need to be less paranoiac and realize that the Duke want to improve his relationship with her and the Duke, while it's great he make little efforts, need to truly realize why she's like this with him, he doesn't get that it's his ruthless side which scare her.

That being said I'm looking foward for those three becoming a true family! 😊

Well with this scenes... hopefully the FL develop some feeling's on his husbando and not some SHiT n StuPid misunderstanding...😒

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I mean...he totally would hurt him, but that's besides the point.

This is gonna be hilariously awkward. All because the Duke doesn't realize he's feeling lonely.

Thank you for the chapter 😍❤️😍

Does the game change now into "catch & kill"?

@xsweetmex ur comment just makes me remember the greed island dodgeball xD
let's hope thi does not turn into that lol
but the hisoka,gon and killua catch positions were sexy

Users who are viewing this thread