Yay, he got a shoe in through the door. Now he just has to keep shoving more of himself through the door and then before she even notices the door’s completely wide open.

Fed-Kun's army
Her thought process.....I honestly feel more stupid after reading it

Can i just say that the duke is REALLY ADORABLE

But still the FL is a whole level of stupid. At first it was bearable but now i can't stand how stupid she is aghhhhjh

Fed-Kun's army
i get the fl being incredibly wary, but it's beginning to annoy me a lot. she was a daycare teacher, shouldn't she have much more awareness than this?

ah, but the duke's actually beginning to get cute it's weird 😂

I don’t comprehend why she dislikes him , his son was evil not him yes he wasn’t the perfect father but if your read the book you should understand he wasn’t the evil one ugh it’s quite annoying but I will read on and hopefully the story doesn’t continue to be so dull . Need some spite a dash of romance and conflict

if you saw your husband dragging literal dead bodies around the house wouldn't you be at least a little creeped out?

Double-page supporter
@Asklinda_ first its because she knew that world 'story', and both son with his father is 'villain' on that story, she close to her 'son' since she thinks he still innocent so she can guide him, while the father already adult and aware of his action....
another reason partly because of his own fault, he's so cold toward her before, and she seeing dead body and bloodstain on his own home just make it worse... I mean who's not gonna scared shitless seeing someone who live together with you just kill people and dragging their body on the house without care...

lol that -1000 EQ man. I bet if he joins in the game of catch it's going to be a life or death match.

Dex-chan lover
@Nematoda

but technically that her body's fault. The body she is inhabiting told him what she expects from him and his son and what she wants to get out it.
She pretty much was using him a piggy bank and ignored everything else.

Then she changes on him. Her personality and character changes completely. She's cares deeply for his son and is actually spooked from the blood and bodies.

Blame can't be put all on him. Old her is also to blame for the situation.

YOU DID IT, BRO! The execution was a little touch and go, but you stuck the landing!

Title: Duke
Lvl. 298
Job Titles: Lord of estate, Emperor’s Watchdog, Evil Bastard, Murder, Assassin, Torturer, Sword Master, Poison Master, Bad Daddy, Alchemist, Sad Loner
Skills: Alchemy Lvl MAX, Swordplay Lvl MAX, Communication Lvl 5 [lvl decrease set by lvl * target lvl cap, multiply by 50 if female]
[Lvl 1] Family Bonding Acquired!
[Lvl 1] Catch Acquired!

>>>>>Job Title “Sad Loner” upgraded to “Third Wheel” + 5 skill points and 10% Communication boost<<<<<

I think I read too many isekais...😂

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Asklinda_ If I remember it correctly, it has been repeatedly stated that both the father and son are villains in the story she read? Moreover his so called 'education' is by constantly poisoning a little kid, most people would think that the son will be the main villain in the story later due to his father's teaching.

@clairedreems If I'm a teacher and I found out my student is being poisoned by their parents I will report them to police and be wary of said parents though. In fact I think this elevated awareness is what made her even more afraid of him. Her basic instinct as a person who worked and educated to care for little kid's well-being forced her to be wary of child abusing parents.

Dex-chan lover
sorry, i cringed

i read this manhwa for the sake of reading it, im sorry

YAY! Finally a large jump!(:) Hopefully it'll stop being so awkward and their relationship will grow! :D thank you for the upload!~

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes..

But I really worry about our MC, cause she is weak can be targeted in the future...

really..

Well the duke was evil and that's why he did that to his son because his father did that to him too, it's kinda like a cycle, he didn't learn how to become a real parent. I know one must say but still you're a parent you must feel something for your child, but when you're brought up in a house like that there's nothing you can really do. Luckily the FL is there and she isn't too late to change that. But yeah, I still don't support their ways on educating Ain, that's still child abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread