Okay that's one step forward, a small one though. But better than nothing, right. 👍

Aww, baby steps. This is turning out a lot more precious than I thought, finally some progress to them being a happy family. Thank you so so much for the chapter!

I’m sorry but she’s still very infuriating. I get the very cautious and skeptical attitude, and Kass’ lack of social skills doesn’t help either, but her overall disregard to other's feelings or at least presence is pmo. Sure she’s trying to prevent Ain from becoming a murderer psycho (too late on that part) but her lack of awareness to everything else and inability to at least think a little of the bigger picture is awful. I keep reading to see if there’s any kind of improvement, and at least this chapter there is somewhat of a very very small stepping stone but STILL. We’re over 20 chapters in and her attitude has not changed at all, no development at all.

Dex-chan lover
Did she really just say that the Duke would not hurt his own son? I get she isn't excelling in terms of common sense and reasoning, but seriously? That sentence is in direct contrast to literally half of every thought she has had up until now since she entered this world.

@JavelinJoe Hey even villains hesitate when it comes to hurting their own children. Give her some credit man...

Well I'm just happy that the duke decided to atleast talk so now she can atleast have a chance of understanding him

HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED HE SMILED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE REALLY HAS IT IN HIM!!!!! oh my gosh!

Its good to see some progress now. Thanks for the translation.

Bu... its been bugging me since the beginning but her character design in the manhwa is so ugly compared to the novel art. She looks so pretty in the novel art cover but here she always looks matronly and kind of like a villain.

I wonder if Ain is going to try to keep playing catch at the level he was doing with his mother, or actually go all out with the duke. I mean the duke knows he is faking it so it wouldn't surprise him either way. Momma may get confused if he goes all out and the masks slips though.

Users who are viewing this thread