Ooooooohkaaaay. Wow this is so cute! I love love they have history. This makes it so much more interesting.

@stannct in the side by side, the young 2nd life Duke vis wearing a rectangle red gem on a beige neck tie (you mentioned red like her eyes) compared with the blue gem on a green neck tie from the older, first life Duke. The blue gem on green neck time is next to the sentence: "it's too early for a confession.
However if you notice, the young Lippie is also wearing a red rectangle gem on an arrow bow neck tie.
Also in the panel right above, the adult 1st life Duke is wearing a round gem gem on purple neck tie with the sentence: "when I said those words, what expression was on your face? “ Therefore he did wear a red gem in the first life.

Are we reading too much into the gems? 😂

@Sweettia1 OK SO YOU SEE i noticed that too and then i got confused, maybe the gems actually mean nothing and it's just a coincidence BUT i think that the panel where he wore the blue gem actually chronologically came EARLIER than when he wore the red gem (even though the manhwa presents them in opposite order)
as in when riaz says "its too early for a confession" hes wearing the *blue gem* but then lippie later says to him "do we have that kind of relationship?" she can't remember his face, but she remembers that he wore a *red gem* so maybe by the second time when she was feeling bitter towards him and replied spitefully.. riaz feelings had changed??

BAHAHAAH I THINK I'M JUST READING WAY TOO HARD INTO THIS AND THE AUTHOR WAS JUST LIKE hmmm blue looks pretty today! LOL (but also lippie gave gems to her family as a sign of protection... so surely gems have some sort of meaning in this???)

edit: my brain is going down this rabbit hole and i'd just like to add that in chap 46 (when he first meets her) his gem is also blue and then when he saves her in chap 62 (second time they meet) his gem is now red teehee

So... It looks like both of them are reborn...? Interesting

But... Omg. That boy is very handsome :^)

Users who are viewing this thread