Dex-chan lover
What if the author does an unexpected U-Turn and do a Najimi route for the heck of it?

Double-page supporter
Well this just strengthens tadano's position as MC. Some of you are troubled since his 'disappearance' as MC lately, and now it's been answered. That's the way he is, casually being observant and attentive to his surroundings despite being in the shadow. This one is a warming chapter.

And thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
just when i was sad that i reach the latest an update pop up, but after finish reading i am sad that i have to wait for the update again

Is the glasses teacher supposed to have a huge top lip or a Hitler mo or what?

I'm not the only one that couldn't unsee that all chapter, right?

I did enjoy it and was waiting for the Najimi bomb to drop at the end tho

Double-page supporter
Tadano probably complimented the hell out of you despite the fact that you don't deserve it and then you've gotta go and betray him like that. I'd say Shame on you Najimi but you probably can't feel shame.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? They could be a "death flag" chapter.
What if Tadano was to die and leave everything with the memory of his compliments?

Fed-Kun's army
@Nihilist1 It's funny you wind say that, because I literally had a similar thought the other day about how sad it is that Tadano seemingly lost his "I'm just good at reading people" schtick that he had in the beginning which allowed him to befriend Komi in the first place. This chapter shoved that back into the limelight, which was a nice change of pace to me.

Users who are viewing this thread