Dex-chan lover
lmao fucking Najimi has one more and that mode is Troll...I wanted to see their parents mom or dad though...does Najimi have parents? Is Najimi of this earth??

Also +20 to Tadano harem of course

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata imagine Najimi's arc. Something about parents always being overseas and not loving him, about his desperate attempts to fill it with numerous friends and acquaintances.
It will be tearjerking on the same level as Rei's arc. And knowing the md audience, it will also be this controversial

wow

I love how Tadano sees the best qualities of everyone and they all were speechless by it.

Chadano going all out

Dex-chan lover
I love how glasses-kun (I forgot his name. Honestly I forgot a lot of names) is the only one not blushing.
NIce credit page

Dex-chan lover
Sleepover? Please let it be Tadano at Komi's house. Tadano going to the bathroom and Komi going to the kitchen. Komi makes an onigiri for Tadano. Please. Does anyone believe a sad story about Najimi's family?

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64 well if this is about communication, the fact that Najimi is the most social in the whole school makes it really interesting, what if her/his behavior is all a lie and just tries to fit in with everyone instead of being herself? so she changes from boy to girl depending on the person all in order to fit, it might be a good arc... but who knows, maybe I'm thinking too much and he's just a comic relief haha.

@nano6 there's a character that appears in the background sometimes wearing pieces of armor with her uniform and a pony tail, she looks too extravagant to be just a BG character, you might see her even in the first chapters but they never focus on her face and you don't see her talking, we know at least that she's called Kishi something because that's knight in Japanese

Dex-chan lover
Went from being hated by his classmates for being close to Komi to a master seducer.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, that blush page was fantastic(Best Maiden Katai was the best as always)! Naijimi trolling Chadano out of jealousy was cold-blooded, lol.

T51

Double-page supporter
Imagine how nice you gotta be to compliment them, instead of insulting the ever living shit outta them.

Dex-chan lover
I really love how this is a chapter getting Tadano's perspectives on everyone and how he's able to see everyone's silver lining.

Also, I like how the three people who have a crush on him he unintentionally hits on.

Side note: Mangabi's mom! Absolutely adorable!

I think Hito-chan is aware of everyone's feelings for him and wants him to get a harem end

Users who are viewing this thread