Yup, slicing earths crust and bringing down like that would summon the mother of all tidal waves, basically displacing the entire depth of the ocean and pushing it over land, like a 2 mile high waves.

Is any one else getting Hellstar Remina vibes from that god?

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fucking Christ, she just lifted that much mass in the air. How are they even supposed to kill her at this point? (Assuming Saitama doesn't do it, that is)

@DSkyline It's even worse. It's Hellstar Remina after having been enlightened by the spirals which is why its surface looks like that.

Jesus fucking Christ, this chapter was amazing and goddamn well designed, Tatsumaki looking tasty

i think for the lines that seem a bit confusing, tats is claiming that to be an esper, it's common to be mentally prepared against leeches/being solely independent as you know people will only hang around you for these powers (which is why throughout the series she's always constantly emphasizing independency to her sister as well as for herself). and since op villainness basically admitted she got her powers from someone else, tats understands she's not mentally prepared to handle being such a powerful esper, and that's why she's vulnerable towards the "strage" (i want to say 'strategy') of others using espers, and therefore the fact that she depended on others for power is basically them just using her as a pawn/experiment.

@aberdeus Considering her position is higher than Tatsumaki and by the fact the earth is spherical i would say it's possible to happened.

Group Leader
What the hell happened? I didn't read the chapter before this and am confused af. Time for the marathon I guess

I guess Murata can just draw Psykos' nipples now since they're like... ENERGY nipples. Yeah.

Power Uploader
If blast doesn't come after someone literally lifted the ocean, he's a bitch-ass liar about fighting god-level threats.
I could only nod in agreement to this.

Dex-chan lover
HELL YEAH, IT'S GOD
I was thinking Murata wouldn't add God to this adaptation. Looks super cool!

Holy Shit, that was insane..... if Saitama was hit directly by that attack ... would he receive some injuries ?

And how strong Garou will be.....

Murata loses the control of his pen.

This chapter was pure AWE, amem, but now the power levels will be, even more, a complete mess if she is going to be defeated by "the power of will" of dozen small fries who was gathering in the last chapter, like Metal Bat.

And she just f* scalped the planet. How can
Garou
be considered a higher threat than this?

Dex-chan lover
ONE is hellbent on making sure the webcomic is different from the one he has Murata doing. Which is cool since it only seems to make the battles even more crazy.

riz

seriously?why these 'monster' guys not just cooling down the earth core if they want to conquer the world so much?
if the earth core colling down, the magmas and volcanos also going died one after another, in the end gravity also goin became strange to the point the sun could be seen rise either from north or south, not just west just like the book of judgement say about sight of judgement day incoming...

Users who are viewing this thread