Imagine the plot twist where it was actually Blast who create those monsters just so he could have someone to kill him only to realise they cant even scratch him despite their monstrous power.

Dex-chan lover
I think this chapter gonna be revised in the future. I mean even with the force of gravity, the laser couldn't touch the sea if being shot in horizontal latitude. Or my eyes just wrong in perceiving this. The art is always amaze me. More revision means more art to look at. Either way is good too

Dex-chan lover
The murata effect. It makes you want to fuck almost every female he draws be either human or monster.

At this battle scales maybe only tatsumaki and saitama who able to withstand the powercreep.

Zmk

This has been dragging like forever
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Edit: I'm just going to unfollow this and super casually read this because this is not going anywhere lmao.
I'm interested in fights not super detailed female anatomy.

@Zmk you're literally looking at a battle where someone scalped the Earth and you say you are only interested in fights?

Supporter
Yo guys, if you bored go read the source, I AM here for the detail drawing which is basically the only improvement that this version offers.

Zmk

@Glory93
I read the webcomic. This dragging too much. There are way more progressive fights scenes that don't take 30+ chapters to complete

This is getting worse, they added way too many unimportant dialogue and extra bits. I can't believe we still haven't reached garou yet. Good art is definitely nice, but not if it drags the plot to the point it become stale. All we get from this chapter are just (semi?) nude female antagonist and legal loli in a ripped clothing. Jupiter god? Who the fuck care about that, just wrap this up already and give us garou.

You all stop complaining, they are working their asses off to satisfy you.
They are working on future arcs in these chapters in case you haven't realized.

Users who are viewing this thread