I'm impressed, Murata is just proving his god tier skills. One's writing is receiving an art on par with it!

Am I the only one who was expecting some redraw chapters, since the story timeline doesnot add up.
100.6 -> Saitama ends up on the back of Underdog Man with Child Emperor , 131 -> Saitama with Flashy Flash..

@pikokola idk if anyone have answered your question yet, but holy fuck how stupid can you be, she literally said it felt like GOD, GOD GAVE HER HER POWER

Double-page supporter
If Psykos' power can lift the freaking ocean, how will Murata draw Saitama's table flip against Garou? He is going to flip the entire Earth's crust at this rate ffs. So looking forward to it

LMAO AT THAT BLAST JAB

also those are the most beautiful female bodies ive ever seen drawn

The moon crater panel right after the one with Tatsumaki asking where the power is coming gives us the answer. I'm assuming whatever Psykos saw is whatever is inside Saitama. Like that one dude said after the fitness test, there's a God living in that body.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the art man, but I dont wanna read the scribbles too lol. Wish I can go into deep sleep for like a month or two

Honestly I don't even follow anymore. The story feels so generic compared to previous arcs. Murata is shining, tho

@Harjeli It's in the comic by One, have you read it?

https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Blue
"Blue (ブルー, Burū) is the founder and top hero of the Neo Heroes. According to Zaedats, he is the son of Blast.[1]"

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
🤨
Why does S-cry-ed's op pop in my head while reading this chapter?
😶
😏
RECKLESS FIRE

Aggregator gang
You know the earth's crust is EXTREMELY thin in comparison to its size. I know this is a manga and making a slice like that would be impossible in the first place would be too but I would be cool if some lava started to spew out the battlefield.

Tatsumaki is cute with those torn clothes. Wouldn't mind even more of it getting torn tho.

Oh, so that's how the route it is taking. Definitely don't mind more info and other stuff about God.

SPOILER
Blast Son will appear

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

She ain't a God Level threat yet, still a dragon/dragon +
The ocean is the size of multiple cities, if she could have ended Humanity, she would have already done it

Users who are viewing this thread