Dex-chan lover
Your machine translation works well. If there's anything weird, wiki-masters will be here anyway to chime in usually.

About machine translations, I remember a certain site/app that is used and is recommended more than google tl... does anybody here know what I'm thinking of?

Thanks for picking this up! The TL seemed fine to me. I’m sure someone will notice something off but I could follow everything and wasn’t confused so good enough for me.

Dex-chan lover
You did pretty well, keep up the good work! If you ever need help with if it comes out properly a proof reader will be helpful.

Well done. I didn't notice any major issues, the typesetting was done well, and you used a readable font. Any complaining at this point would be nitpicking.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger : IIRC in this series defenses come from
Slimes, he gets a lot of useful abilities from slimes
regeneration is
trolls that he encounters in a dungeon

@IMACOP : the guildmaster might not be the brightest tool in the shed,
he ends up driving Myne into leaving the guild after the next time he gets into a fight with another adventurer. The Guildmaster gives him an order that breaks a taboo, and Myne can either obey of leave, he chooses to leave.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know that a machine translator could scanlate a manga. gj

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for chapter
from my point of view, its good translation (i already seen very bad ones), and also, for me its better any translation, than none.
keep good work

Thank your for translating this chapter! I appreciate it after waiting for quite some time and it read good from using the translator. Thanks again!

Dex-chan lover
Her being his exclusive receptionist at this point is more like a curse than blessing.
MC should be careful when walking in back alleys.

You definitely couldve fooled me about you using machine translations. It seems you have the frame of mind to edit what pops out, which is great. Please do pick it up!

Users who are viewing this thread