You can practically taste the setup for Rihito to contribute in a big way toward the climax.

Also really love that the manga isn't shy about just slapping character names next to them in every chapter, especially with the new ones.

Why even bring Rihito back after all that training and build up for this? Falcon wasn’t even that good fighter once you see his tricks compared to the better half of the Kengan fighters. Take away the poison and Rihito had a much better version of the same move which should of been even better after training with Devil Lance.

Double-page supporter
Ah F*ck! Rihito freakin jobs again man I'm not happy

Anyway, thanks to our based HnG for the update this week

and in the next chapter: the moment that flacon guy loosen his grip Rihito would suddenly open his eyes and go for a counter attack!

probably...

Two consecutive losses for kengan side, aint that fun

If ryuki did indeed want to go next i hope he show us what he truly can do with his all out gaoh style

Buhhhhhh. I know the Kengan fighters aren't going to win every match, but do the Purgatory guys have to keep being so lame? I hope most of the rest actually come across as crazy good fighters, whether they win or lose. Mendel was talked up and talked himself up like he was going to be like that, but then he just seemed to rapidly get completely outclassed.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE HELL? WTF SANDOVICH IS EVERY KENGAN FIGHTER GONNA LOSE TO THOSE SMALL FRIES?

Dex-chan lover
"Okay what the fuck, this ending is so fucking stupid. At least with the mexican dude, he acted smart and won at the end but this? Cheating, cheating, new technique, new technique shit is fucking annoying and boring"
-Eonlars

Users who are viewing this thread