Group Leader
@Midoriha What's killed it for me is how unoriginal it's become. The series used to be all about absolute monsters of martial artists facing off agaisnt those of differing arts, now it feels like it's become a lazy cliche of hero vs villain-that's-identical-but-evil. I come back at the end of every fight hoping to see different, but no. This chapter put the nail in it for me, fuckin sucks dude..

Dex-chan lover
Ouch that dig against Ohma as the only top tier guy excluded when the dude was listing off monsters.
Also Kengan is obviously going to lose this. Kazuo is getting walked all over by his team

Fed-Kun's army
You know you're an entitled prick when you announce that you're dropping a book because the character you like didn't win. Only someone with the mentality of a child is spoiled enough not to understand that always getting what you want is less fulfilling.

Jesus Christ this is a comment section not an airport, you don't need do announce the fact that you are not reading the manga anymore ffs
Also if u people get triggered by a manga how the fuck can u live irl?

I don't have the greatest view on the results of the fight but what I can say is that I really enjoyed the amount of intensity and brutality in Rihito's fight. That's what I came here for after all

my character no win fight. manga bad. fight bad. enemy character bad. me drop manga.

People who root for one fighter and expect thim to win, then get pissed off at the outcome, will never understand Kengan.

The thrill in Kengan is that you never know who is going to win, so expecting someone to win because you demand it is nonsensical.

I love plenty of characters in Kengan, and I enjoyed the first two losses.

If you guys expect this tournament to start and end the same way it started you are in for a heavy surprise. I can't believe the Kengan CEO's and the Worm doing nothing to sabotage the tournament. I believe there is a pretty big chance that the tournament will be cut halfway or postponed, so be prepared to miss some fights you expect to eventually happen.

I don't believe Koga will remain a secondary character after the build up, and I don't actually believe the tournament is just going to end like this.

I'm pretty sure its going to be postponed, or a second round with different pairings will eventually happen so that Koga can jump in.

i want to see the beard god fighting, but it's not going to happen until this purgatory tournament finish u.u

Double-page supporter
No, my character i want to win lost...
Idk guys, this manga used to be cool, but he lost, so i have to notify to you guys that i will drop this manga to get some attention and show how awesome i am.

Dex-chan lover
....sure, they hype one beloved character in an attempt to redempt himself for his failure, only to let him lose in the beginning of its sequel.

You can say whatever you want about this, but the version we're given doesn't feel satisfying at all.

Users who are viewing this thread