Bruh this manga is so crazy. At least I understand it easier than AOT. I’m also seriously impatient in waiting for Saitama to beat tf out that hoe

Page 25 got me laughing way to hard. Thought Atomic was watching the battle...no. incoming Angel.

Fed-Kun's army
So in this chapter Genos finally became a chad and Saitama achieved his final form... 10/10
CroqNm2.png

@Alex-dono-sama
In the web comic Orochi didn't exist, so this combined version of Psykos and Orochi didn't exist, either. In the web comic Tatsumaki got injured by a sneak attack from Psykos, which felt a bit contrived, so I think they added Orochi and this whole sequence to give a better reason for how Tatsumaki gets injured during the fight.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else hoping Mike Wazowski starts living with Saitama?
This has pretty severely deviated from the (ONE) series that I read.

Dex-chan lover
Tags: big breasts (107k), ffm threesome (18k), glasses (49k), lolicon (71k), minigirl (534), monster girl (3k), tentacles (13k), vore (1k)

Dex-chan lover
Damn Saitama final form ?! isn't too early for such thing to happen?

ALSO DAMN Tatsumaki always form is super fucking cool!

Tsunami? pffft that was never a problem! ---------------............................... nah but let's get serious doods, Tatsumaki has sustained a considerable amount of damage and blood lost already so heroes, FUCKING GET TO WORK! there are others monsters out there and she has her hands full already (And full of blood too).

@abconline you won't find it, Orochi doesn't show up in the original comic so this fight never happened, everything has changed too much already.

Users who are viewing this thread