Double-page supporter
@abconlineI’d say chapter 70. This is when Tatsumaki pulls up the entire base. Don’t take this as final, because Murata adds and restructures events. For example, Phykos doesn’t fuse with. Orochi, Tatsumaki doesn’t even get hurt until later and
Fubuki confronts Phykos as she never gets a power
up

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, Murata got the talent to draw women's body like always, such a waste that he didn't draw hentai

I like how this version of the manga (unlike the webcomic and anime) shows that Tatsumaki ISN'T just a loose cannon that blows away her target, collateral damage and friendly fire be damned.

She IS a hero, after all.

Here, she deliberately makes sure to stay away from the ground (to prevent attacks from either her or Psykos from hitting the rescue targets and fellow heroes), takes note of the evacuation progress, and even saves other civilians from the wake of Psykos' attack while simultaneously using the removed earth as ammunition.

Fed-Kun's army
Tatsumaki MVP! She really is way nicer in the manga lol. Also the battle sequences make it so easy to follow the fight

Dex-chan lover
This comment was bait. My bad if it offended anyone, I was just acting like a jackass and posting it for a meme. For the record, I actually do like OPM quite a bit.

To the users who responded to me: Let's all have a good time reading future OPM chapters. :^)

@Cuckyoin
@Skorneful
@eddard8

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, this is the most breath-taking fight I've ever seen in a manga... It's really hard for an anime studio to bring justice to this manga.

Aggregator gang
can you please call Tatsumaki Tatsumaki? it's jarring to have the discrepancy in names everywhere

no matter how cool and badass genos armor is... he always have limitation for his power

Dex-chan lover
@Sheruff6
let's not forget what this whole arc is about:
garouArc.jpg

Super cool chapter, lots of wide pannels filled with detail.
This chapter tatsumaki also was super inconsistent (her shoe kept dissapearing and reapearing, blood kept pouring and drying instantly, damage on her dress)

Users who are viewing this thread