Group Leader
i can't remember when but they mentioned bourbon was a woman in an earlier chapter

I don't freaking care if Bourbon is a woman or a man. I'm fed up with her. Did she really thinks she can do whatever she wants because she's the Crown Prince's knight?! Seriously? Can the Duke PLEASE kill her now? She's seriously the most annoying character in this manhwa.

honestly maybe I do like bourbon. Everyone in this series is a crazy murderer type other than MC anyway

Group Leader
Wait so someone’s impersonating Angela by writing the sequel??

Fed-Kun's army
wait antenna wrote a second book???

also, did anyone else see the v tiny dogs playing behind the crowd right before the book vendor scene 🥺🥺 theyre my new favorite doodle now

bourbon is annoying. should’ve killed her when he had the chance especially if she keeps acting like she can do whatever

Fed-Kun's army
But angela hasn’t finished the sequel? Why is there prince in the rose 2? TF?????? We riding at dawn boys.

Had to read the comments to make sure I wasn't the only one surprised to find out Bourbon was a girl. lol. Looking forward to the next chapter and finding out what the whole "Prince in the Rose 2" is all about. tun tun tun...anyways thanks for the updates!

Yes, Bourbon is a woman!! If I remember correctly back when she went out with Ferderick and she saw a dress we got a flashback when she was in training and confirmed that she is one.
Also, Bourbon cut my man Mano!! I am deeply impressed and pissed as fuck lol
I also love Angela for not being swayed by sir prince over there, she's already stanning the duke, sir! go find another stan for your own lol
Thanks for the chapter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread