HEY GUYS THIS STORY IS A VERY GOOD ONE AND I HOPE SOME GROUP CAN PICK IT UP PLEASE!!! :)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
At least they tried to send him back ? At least i hope its them being dumb instead of being senselessly evil.

@welcome2atlantis HAHAHA I DIDNT NOTICE IT BUT YEAH IS FITTING FOR THE TIMES...
@Nep
i dont think they were trying to send him back but I could be wrong, and as far as the chapters translated in spanish goes there doesnt seem to be any other news about the stupid kingdom, however there is a cool summon in the next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
@Nep considering their "guest room" was essentially a dungeon, I would assume otherwise. But then again, this is kind of a roundabout way to get rid of him, instead of just conventionally exiling him, so it could very much be a mistake.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Fran1212 @OsoJr

Considering the title of this story is "The summoned mage goes to another world" I am going to assume he got isekaied TWICE.

So the mage still had to go through the trouble of transporting him somewhere else (instead of literally any other option). So I believe there are two possibilities.

1. They don't really know what they are doing with the reverse spell.
2. They PURPOSEFULLY sent him SOMEWHERE ELSE for the evulz.

2 feels pointless but we all know that are plenty of assholes who would do that even in real life.

@Poulay lol sorry my first language is Spanish and I make a mistake, in Spanish
Habilidades= abilities
😭

Fed-Kun's army
he better not save that bitch and her useless kingdom later on !!!

Dex-chan lover
For the double isekai: Maybe it takes less power to throw someone away, rather than a proper return trip.

if it is actually double isekai, I wonder how much we'll see of the first another world.

I'm confused...Before he summoned, was that like a VR game since there was a "disconnect" and "connect?" However, the title says "the summoned mage" which implies (well I think) that he was isekai'ed by a truck, and now he's isekai'ed into this world?

Fed-Kun's army
@SummerK
Never underestimate the power of fantasy! XD
(Yeah, it's bullshit like all other isekais but dont let that stop you from reading it)

Explaining what you may have not understood, he was in a VR game with a berserker char level 700+.
Then he changed to his sub character, a mage, and seconds later was summoned to another world.

Dang, the princess probably didn't know about the senile evil man (well judging that she's kind enough to explain about counter invocation to a deadweight)

Users who are viewing this thread