Fed-Kun's army
What? End??
*Read the article on link*
Oh shit, that kind of case... Well i understand. The pedo need punishment(and psychologist). Its sad that act age must get sudden axe coz the author did shitty crimes.

@Mangafield

You really have the nerve to call someone a horrible person while trying to conflate molesting underage girls to having depression or anxiety problems? You're stupid and sound like a pedophile yourself with such backwards logic.

Woah... at first I thought it was a troll update, but no... I'm... disappointed.

Such a nice piece of manga. Sadly the author made horrible mistakes.
Lets hope the artists gets some good jobs.

Fed-Kun's army
What is wrong with this world?
The author did not even have the difficult job of drawing his own manga, which sends many of mangaka to the hospital.
Now he (nearly) ruined the future prospects of Usazaki Shiro by having her associated with this mess.

@shii I think that's not what he meant.. He meant that pedophile is not the problem.. it's just the sexual orientation that many people can have.. the problem is that he molest the underage girls..

Consider this.. Having sexual orientation into Big Breasted woman is fine.. but if you gone and molest the said big breasted woman, then it'll be a problem.

Double-page supporter
As someone in the psych field I really can't fault pedos for being pedos, but if you actually acted on your urges then yeah, death to you. Children are an incredibly vulnerable demographic, and it's way too easy to take advantage of them even if you tell them what to watch out for.

Edit: Wait was Usazaki really affected by the arrest (besides having her job lost)? I didn't realize.

@Lolipop_Candy Because, unfortunately, there was no way they could prove his shit wasn't legit when he bought it because the ban was recent enough at the time. I'm not defending his actions, I'm just saying the reasoning behind his slap on the wrist.

Contributor
So he touch random girls and escape with the cycle lol, these things you do at elementary school when you play with other kids. 🤣
Well, i don't think he will be sent really to jail, just pay money since is not a rapist, but indeed after this nobody will want to be associated with him and publish his works anymore since publishers care only about money and image, unless he change pen name. Anyway, he can just continue and end the story and publish it itself as a novel to please the remain fans, or at least fans that do not care what authors do in their private life but care about the stories they create.

Dex-chan lover
Poison, huh? A fitting title for the final chapter of a manga with such a fate.

@Istvan90623 After this manga, bicycles will always be associated with pedophiles for me.

Dex-chan lover
@gabkaya
https://twitter.com/uszksr
dont think she have any or maybe her pixiv is all about her work on act-age and so she just delete it.

@NARKist

I know what he meant. Dude is still an idiot for his comment when we are speaking about a pedophile who actually acted on his urges and molested underage kids, wrong place and time for the whole pedophile sympathizing crap. Even moreso when he tried comparing it with depression and anxiety, neither of those mental illness harms others.

for the author, say goodbye to his life. getting arrested in japan = death punishment

Users who are viewing this thread