Dex-chan lover
It saddens me greatly that such a beautiful and refreshing manga had to be axed. However, I think it was without a doubt the right decision to do so.

I sincerely hope the artist will be able to leave this dark period behind her and continue her excellent work in the manga industry. God knows they really need her.

I’m super disappointed in the author, im sad that act age has to quit. But the author fucked up and shouldn’t be allowed to continue until he has repented for his deplorable actions against the children.
I’m also sad for the artist who is implicated by all this. She has wonderful artwork and act age wouldn’t be nearly as good without her. I hope she’ll be able to recover from this and carry on with her great work,

A historical moment to witness with my own eyes. This cancellation will get brought up even 10, if not 20 years from now on.

Reckon the author was gathering writing material for Satsuki when he got caught?
Probably not, I just read too much LN/Manga ahaha.
No chance of that with how disgusting the charges are.

Fuck the story writer but I feel bad for the illustrator and editor. If only there was a way to continue with a new story writer but shounen jump just thinks the image is doomed being even remotely connected to that guy. R.I.P one of my favorite manga ever

@NARKist just letting you know that you're using the term "sexual orientation" wrong here... sexual orientation is for things like being lesbian/gay/bisexual etc. liking characteristics of a person like people with big breasts/tall people/sporty people etc is just a preference/having a type. pedophilia is not an orientation or a preference and is more widely considered as a mental illness

anyway, I'm glad those girls reported him and got their justice. hope Jump manages to pair the artist up with another talented and much less scummy author for her next big break

Fed-Kun's army
Mfw the story's starting another twist at its last chapter. Fuckin nice. "the thing suddenly ends after the ad arc for some reason" is my canon now lmao

The writer is a retard. A 29 year old man riding a bike and groping middle schoolers then bikes off, 1 hour later gropes another middle schooler. What was he thinking? I mean I have seen videos on YouTube about Japanese women like high schoolers and college students saying they don't report when some old man touches them on the train. So, I think this writer got the general idea that hey they don't file a case if you just grope them. However,bad luck for this writer those middle schoolers went to the police. Will he be sent to he prison or not? I mean he didn't like rape or engage in sexual activities with minors but just harassed them. So, will this bastard just be let go off with some charges or what?

It was so painful to update 😭 My favorite manga to end like this
Farewell Act-Age , Farewell Kei Yonagi

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking apt title for this series to end on because that stupid fucker poisoned this manga and his career

Dex-chan lover
ffs when this year couldn't be any worse, the author goes and gropes kids... goddammit he thought for gaining popularity he could pull that shit!!!

the series was great and gave a new feeling for a shonen series and f*cks not only with his coworkers (poor artist), but with WSJ, his fans and his story, we will never know if she defeats chiyoko, if she rises to stardom in other countries and most of all WTF was the movie the director wanted to make 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
2020.08.08-06.00-boundingintocomics-5f2ee84a3bb65.png

Based and cringe at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread