@joshua10red Oh, that's good to hear. But personally,I think this guy needs to be sentenced to death. People with pedophile tendencies should just be killed off and removed from the human race. Life would be much better if it weren't for these pedophiles.

Y2u5uV8.jpg

he should've kept it at 2D

Some niggas really want to share the same cell with the author, downplayin' the kiddy fiddler's crime and shits.

I hear the author is tangled in a pedo case? A fitting title for and ending of a good manga, really reflect his behaviour

Fed-Kun's army
@MangaField
and you must be braindead. like oxygen mask is the only thing keeping you alive braindead. me having mental illness like depression because i went through harsh bullying and abuse is NOT the same fuckin thing a whole grown ass person jackin it to kids. also are you dumb? the hell you mean "all child molesters does not equal pedophiles"??? the moment you molest kids you are a pedophile! idiotic as all hell on god, you should probably seek counseling for why you think that you should be out here trying to protect pedophiles.

now both you and the man (and people) whose boot youre so gladly choking down on can both be sentenced to the same thing

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Man, what a shitty thing for this series... it deserves so much better, especially the artist

Sucks the author is a scumbag

what the fuck. I was saving these for later, then the author just ruined his own life and career

Just want to put it out there if anyone's struggling with this type of thing -

1. People are not objects.
You are a person and you deserve respect and to be heard and to be alive.
Children are also people they aren't objects no matter how young or cute. They deserve respect and because they aren't able to protect their own dignity, we have to do that together.
If you've ever been hurt in the past, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry we didn't protect you. Let's work together so no one has to go through what you went through.

2. Get help.
It's the scariest thing in the world to admit what's inside you. It's terrifying to think people might see you as a monster or disgusting.
You are not a monster. You are not disgusting. Your struggles are your struggles. You are valid.
If you are acting on your impulses though, you have to understand, violating someone who is helpless is a disgusting act.
Please, get help.
Refusing to get help means you are endangering others and if you are endangering others, the law is going to get you, one way or another.

@ratio i'm sorry.. English is not my primary language... not to mention I havent sleep for like 20 hours already

Dex-chan lover
@chuchuchoerry

I‘m a psychologist, so I know a thing or two about mental illness. Depression (because of a chemical inbalance in the brain) is a mental illness, just like pedophilia is. Both can‘t help it. Pedophiles need professional help, not hate.

No, a child molester doesn‘t have to be a pedophile. Many do it for the thrill or the feeling of power. Pedophilia means attraction to minors, NOT sexual abuse of minors. If they do that, then of course they need to be in prison. But as long as they can resist their urge, they need compassion and therapy. So yes, as a psychologist, I damn well will protect pedophiles, as long as they don‘t touch a kid or watch CP.

More empathy, less hate. Try it. You want the same for you with your depression, don‘t you?

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao imagine the rage if this molestation shit happened in the middle of the railroad arc

@Mangafield

I feel bad for any of your clients if you're an actual psychologist because you're seriously picking the wrong time to talk about showing empathy towards pedos when one has acted on his urges and touched underage kids.

Hope you never get a child needing your help dealing with sexual abuse, bet you will tell the child to sympathize with the predator's mentality.

@MangaField
i just dont understand the fucking extent yall go to garner sympathy for pedophiles. sexual attraction to children is not something that you can just call mental illness, to hell with all of pedophiles whether they act on their urges or not and comparing depression to pedophilia has to be the worst take I've seen so far...
also, reevaluate your career choice.

@MangaField

Don't play semantics loser, just makes you look more like a pedophile sympathizer than you already are with your comments.

Users who are viewing this thread