@Mangafield Why would you even try to defend something as a pedophilia(which is an outrageous topic)? I sure as hope when your daughter gets groped by a 29 year old creep, you don't reply to her with "oh, he is a pedophile but he managed to control himself and didn't rape you all the way." Also, you say you're a psychologist but I think you need to get some psychological help yourself.

Group Leader
So, after some exchange of thoughts I think it's time to get to a conclusion here. Death to all child molesters, can't do to pedos (unfortunately) because you can't just know who is to begin with, neither can psychologists do anything unless they actually admit they committed a crime.

Now don't get me wrong, I actually hate pedophiles. But I won't go to the extreme to sentence everyone to death. I don't agree with the whole point of justifying it like some sort of instinct-like behavior shit.

Dex-chan lover
@bxx4u

What is it then? Do you think they choose to be attracted to minors? It‘s definitely something wrong in their brain. Like with depression.
Also: sympathy ≠ empathy. You guys seriously need to learn the meaning of words.

Also, funny that you guys talk bad about pedophilia on a manga site. Like 80% of all manga sexualize minors and you guys find that sexy. Now THAT‘S fucked up.

@Mangafield

"Also, funny that you guys talk bad about pedophilia on a manga site. Like 80% of all manga sexualize minors and you guys find that sexy. Now THAT‘S fucked up."

What a shit assumption from someone who is supposedly a psychologist in real life. With that same logic and your comments defending pedophile, you must find minors sexy yourself which is why you deciding to defend pedophile on the thread of a cancelled manga of an author jailed for touching kids.

Group Leader
@MangaField now you just assumed everyone here is on the loli tag, come on... If you are a seasoned reader, then you should now well damn that's not the case.

Dex-chan lover
@ErCaesar

This is wrong. A pedophile can of course go to a psychologist, without having to commit a crime beforehand. And the professionals can teach them to get their urge under control.
There is no cure though, that is true.

People who want to kill other people for having thoughts, need to be excluded from our society. Or live with ISIS, they like killing.

Fed-Kun's army
Hope they bring back this series with a new writer instead of just ending it completely...

Fed-Kun's army
btw the fuck are y'all arguing about?
this fucking mangafield guy is arguing about how thrill-seeking does not mean the means of doing it reflects the trait it corresponds to, which is understandable.
Thing is, we don't know jack shit about the situation, so stop giving him the benefit of the doubt until the official investigation results come out.
Just stop tbh

Double-page supporter
I'm sad that this human garbage ruined his great manga and now Shiro Usazaki will have to find a new one to show off her wonderful art. It was honestly one of my favorite manga currently running and the Galactic Railroad arc was probably the highlight. But because a fucked up person couldn't not be a child molester, it's ruined forever :/

Supporter
@MangaField I only read like the last 5 comments, not gonna dive into the thick of it as I can see where it's heading, but I think you're right, but just a word of advice, social media and forums are the worst places to try to have civilized discussions, so I recommend not putting in the effort, the common human cannot make distinctions, and will simply stick to the tribal mentality of "us" vs "them" always looking for ways to blanket hate towards anyone for anything, but as a psychologist, you probably have a deeper understanding of that than I do, so yes, molesters need prison and the mentally ill need help, and if prisoners could get help for their mental issues while in prison then maybe they'd come out as semi functioning members of society instead of just getting themselves in prison again.

Dex-chan lover
@shii

Why are so obsessed with calling me a pedophile? lol
I‘m not, I‘m just a person who tries to differentiate between a pedophile (=poor person who needs help - not just for themselves, but for the children - do you not want to save children from molesters?) and an acgual child molester (belongs in prison, like the author of AA).

@teruhashiclone

Agreed, it‘s not a sexual attraction, it‘s an illness. And for society‘s sake we need to help them, not shun them. Otherwise they will someday molest children. Do you guys want that?

@MangaField You cannot be a real psychologist if you actually believe that pedophillia is a mental illness and akin to depression or anxiety. You sound like a pedophile yourself. And if you want to defend pedophiles, fine, but don't do it on a thread where people are talking about a man who groped and harassed children. No one wants to hear it.

This idea that pedophiles need help or they won't be able to control their urges is ridiculous. The vast majority of people have sexual urges. Do the vast majority of people go around raping people? No, hence why most people have no sympathy for rapists. So why should we have different standards for pedophiles? They should be shunned.

@MangaField

Cause that what you are going by your dumbass logic about people who use manga reading sites and your defending of pedophile on a thread about someone touching underage kids.

If you had a brain, you would pick a different time to spew all of your "BUT THINK OF PEDOPHILES!" sympathy crap.

Dex-chan lover
@ichigoteguz

Thank you for that comment. And you are completely right, people just don‘t want to see grey-tones. They think the world is a simple black and white.
I shouldn‘t have engaged, just sometime it overcomes me, lol.

@Whysosalty

Just to be clear, I was talking in general. I never defended the author. He is a criminal and needs to be in prison. Never said anything different.

@shii
Never said anything about sympathy. Please read or stop writing.

@Sep10trion idk, do we really need elites and world leaders to survive in this planet? I wonder if all those elites in our current society are actually genius or were a prodigy themselves? Like look at Jack Ma for example, a complete idiot has gained the status as one of the elites. World leaders are no better they rise to power with help of religion and other frivolous reasons.

@MangaField

"Never said anything about sympathy"

sympathy, empathy. Doesn't matter, you choosing the wrong time to be defending pedophiles either way dumbass. Really outting yourself as a pedophile and a shit psychologist.

Users who are viewing this thread