A 5000-Year Old Herbivorous Dragon, Stuck with the Title "Dragon of Evil" ~ Oh Dear, This Sacrifice Just Won't Listen ~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Goal

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the concise explination.

Also, they are going to fail so hard when they attempt to redirect the power from Reiko.

See I'm fine with one idiot, especially if they are vegan lizards, but two idiots are just too much man. Seriously when will the prince see that her sister is a fucking monster piece of work.

Contributor
Hmm... if it's like that, it wouldn't be too outlandish to redirect power to our lizard friend and make him into the real Jaryuu. A real jaryuu who does nothing with his power because he's a weenie

Dex-chan lover
@Ceiye he is the Jaryuu, so I don't know how anyone can permanently highjack that which is attached to him. At this point he kinda knows he is Jaryuu, so if Reiko died I would think he'd get all his power back.

Dex-chan lover
Translation makes as much sense as anything else in this story.

Double-page supporter
poor mr. knight.... suddenly getting revelation like that but just dismiss it by FIXING THE GODDAMN DOOR, he truly knows priority

Dex-chan lover
The King is a qt.

Also, I really love how mangakas draw babies. They make them look like pudgy balls.

one more theory I can think of why Reiko is still OK with all those magic power. She is not a weak, scared sacrificed, but hyper chunnibyou loli, soooo Reiko can outlet those power well

XL

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was deep, deeeeeep exposition. Is this an actual plot? Nah..

Double-page supporter
Who wanna bet this whole theory is completely wrong by next chapter and everything is just Reiko own power ?

Dex-chan lover
I think Reiko isn't really much an "anomaly". Magical powers are powered by negative human emotions. After thinking she's become Jaryuu's "kin", she became more arrogant and hostile because of her loyalty and assumptions (ayyy chuuni loli). She introduces herself to everyone as Jaryuu's kin, she has caused destruction, and inflicted fear using Jaryuu's name. It could be said it's natural for her to unconsciously suck in the "fear of Jaryuu" power instead of going to the pacifist vegan lizard.

Dex-chan lover
The king is adorable, it's really cute and funny the fact that her only weakness as a character is her love for her sister

Dex-chan lover
Okay so we're digging up a grave just to see if a dude is actually dead.
Bit of an overkill of a solution but I don't see any flaws,let's do it!

Users who are viewing this thread