A 5000-Year Old Herbivorous Dragon, Stuck with the Title "Dragon of Evil" ~ Oh Dear, This Sacrifice Just Won't Listen ~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Preliminary…

Dex-chan lover
I sometime just can't understand how the publishers axed a good manga like this...

Dex-chan lover
The explanation makes sense. The biggest believer in Jaryuu's power is Reiko and it appears that is because she really did receive her power from him - in a sense. Such a shame this is ending.

Dex-chan lover
so wait this is adapted from a WN right? so does the WN keep going after this ends?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he'll ever believe himself as the real Jaryuu-sama. That'd be neat.

Contributor
@banjomarx
It’s adapting the LN and not the WN. They differ after the water saint arc.
The manga ends with the end of LN volume two and there are three LN volumes.

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't axed, it was always planned to only cover that much of the light novel to serve as advertisement.

Dex-chan lover
@talisay999 well of course he is. He main character bruh.

why are you guys thinking its getting axed? it does say to be continued. Is it not popular in japan or wherever their market is?

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI
I went back and reread chapter 1 - the dots connect. That shit actually makes sense.
The sacrifice, the nearby villagers' awareness of Jaryuu's lair, the dwelling of the legendary evil dragon being void of other monsters... hell, we never learn the little vegan dragon's 'name' - not even speaking his own name in the 3rd person or something like that.

The little vegan dragon is actually Jaryuu. I was actually convinced at some point that Reiko was some kind of incarnation - well, that's actually half-true now.
Identity crisis inbound for Lil' Jaryuu next?

Users who are viewing this thread