A Beast Cries in the Wilderness

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone lmk if there’s any small happiness in this novel? Obv I know things aren’t gonna exactly be positive, but while I’m interested in this story, I’m not good at handling stories where there’s no happiness at all really, if that makes any sense.

Good, but at a rate of 1 chapter a week it'll take until December 2020 to finish translating and that assumes no breaks, which is probably not likely.

@anoman
I've been waiting over a decade for this, I'm just glad it's finally getting TL'd.
Until Dec2020 isn't a long time when it's a consistently weekly release

I guess it's just that I like to get a sense of time about how long things will take, so I can hate myself if a year goes by and I've accomplished nothing

@anoman
Have you considered learning typesetting? It's fun and creative. Also a good time sync that when the results are in will make you feel accomplished. Plus it cements you further into a hobby you already partake in giving something back to the community you are a part of.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, haven't read it yet, but i assume from the tag this manga is full of rape?

Starting to wonder if any of the eleven type D-1 prototypes will survive this story. Or at least die happy but probably not even that since it has the Tragedy tag.

I started reading this for good art and decent characters...But the old man is a real winner. I have to see more of Houzan.

Last update: 16 Days Ago

Did something happen? Was it dropped or are the TLs on holiday?

IMF

Contributor
@MaeTheCat

Our Cleaner/Redrawer/Typesetter was apparently taken hostage by a gang of giant, alcoholic, australian spiders on his way home and he's been MIA for 20 good days now, we haven't been contacted yet by said arachnids, we are very, very scared and probably can't even pay the ransom if ever proposed.

Users who are viewing this thread