A Beast Cries in the Wilderness

can someone explain how many volumes this has cause when i checked manga updates i see:
9 Volumes (Discontinued) (Kodansha)
5 Bunkoban Volumes (Complete)
15 Bunsatsu-ban Volumes (Complete, Full Series) (Tokuma Shoten)
edit: nevermind it's15 volumes first was old publisher 2 was different format it think

@IMF thank you for the reply i assume that's a no to the female rape. Is it weird i'm okay with a dude being raped but not a chick? is that sexist?

Here's hoping that typesetter gets back, really miss this series.

@SniperKing
I have the 9 Volume set and the 5 Bunkobans (they cover all the story but are tiny)
Literally never seen the 15 volume version available anywhere

This manga is just a trip. It's just like so action packed, hits well with the comedic bits and the artstyle is just so good to look at.

The woman who.died in the accident, was she really mc's lover because that warrior girl from the village rembers the sister instead as the one he loved.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

If you're not reading for the art, portrayal of motion, attention to detail, story, characterization and cast, humour AND Makura then I don't know what's wrong with you. Maybe you just don't enjoy manga. Itoh is probably one of the most under-appreciated authors there is.

Kinda, but the female romance interest is about the 7th most interesting female character. Also not really in it a lot despite being the central plot device.

spoiler question
The woman who died in the accident, was she really mc's lover because that warrior girl from the village remembers the sister instead as the one he loved

Man I can't wait for the next volume.
His art goes completely bonkers in 10, just untouchable

Users who are viewing this thread