A Beastly Scandal - Ch. 7

I don’t understand this guy, he acts like he hates her but at the same time he gets jealous.

I really want to know their story like what the heck happened before all this?? Don’t tell me he’s always liked her but just won’t admit it??

Ohhhhh I am curious about their family history, im excited to see where the plot goes. Thanks for the chapter!

Lol, I’m enjoying Seo Beomi being all angsty. So far he’s been an arrogant prick getting into everyone’s pants and creating scandals, but gets furiously jealous when he thinks a woman who isn’t into him might already have a boyfriend. I mean he’s taking it out on people around him like a child throwing a tantrum.

Since he’s the ML, it’ll be interesting to see how the author rehabilitates him in our eyes. Easiest method, bring in an antagonist who’s way worse than him (the stalker, or a super annoying pushy guy). Cause right now, it’s like he’s the antagonist.

@Zikakuto I'm actually interested to their past. Cuz it looks like Beomi is not like that when he started his career.

@xaeci I'm thinking the dad might be a politician

@Xirre Yeah, same here. I bet it’ll be revealed in like 20 chapters lol.

I wish I could find Raws to skim through. I’m really curious.

Okay theres no way an actual "valuable" necklace would shatter like that. lol wtf. It ain't that Important with such cheap material

Beomi should have just bought the necklace for his "BFF" (lol), maybe for a special occasion where he'll be with her or something, that way none in the photoshoot would have any issue regardless of what could happen to the necklace. I mean, if he destroyed the gems and even dropped the photoshoot (broke the contract) and still being super confident about his own value, it must be because the man is very influential and filthy rich already.

AHHHHHHHH, this Minhyukn guy is such a hottie! Haha yeah, I knew they had a siblings relationship because she doesn't let anyone get close to her but I didn't expect that THE'RE TWINS. R.I.P my three seconds ship. ): Now I want to know why there are many secres there, lol.

Tnks for the chap <3

Really? That was really expensive glass apparently... thank you for the update! I gots to know what the family story is

LMAAOOO I can see why he’s the most popular... he’s the best looking of them all 😆😆
Ugh the mint hair is soooooo nice

FUCK THEY’RE TWINS??? THAT WAS LIKE A TWIST I DIDNT SEE COMINGGGGG OMGGGGGG
I really thought he was gonna be a love interest 😂😂😂

Ugh why is everyone so hot? Wow the art...

Also damn I knew Beomi was gonna break that necklace somehow after that manager dude started yelling.... it felt so HIM

Last point... Beomi has no right to be so jealous and upset 😩😩 even if it looks good on him 😩😩 wtf bro stopppp

What kinda gemstone just shatters like that lmfao most super expensive stones are harder than common rocks... I guess that was some expensive colored glass 🤷🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread