A Beloved Existence - Ch. 36 - A New Season

Power Uploader
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHAWIERJAIW;ORU932UOJASF THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVINGGGGG

Goshhhh, I'm scared about what can happen next TT_TT really want them to be happy
Thanks for the chapter <3

So cute!!!
I thought he changed the color (thank god he didn't), but he just parted it. ❤❤❤❤

This webtoon just squeezes my heart every time I read it. It's so adorable, and the art is amazing. I love it, and it makes me happy.

Aghhh they are so cuteeee. I cant wait for jaegyong (the cousin's arc) thanks for the transsss

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if there’s going to be any unnecessary drama with a love rival or second ML? I really hope this doesn’t happen because I’m enjoying what is going on now.

😅Me not being able to find the difference with his hair until reading a comment saying that he parted his hair 😀

THEY ARE TOO CUTE!!! AHH Thank you so much for this adorable chapter!!! ❤️🥰

IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM AHHH
Also I'm always so impressed with how accurately this story portrays the complexity of grief.... the part where he said he didn't want to hear his father's message until later really, really resonated with me. When you finally come to terms with another person's death and accept the fact that you aren't going to see them again, it doesn't seem like much to wait a bit before reading a letter or something else they might have left behind.

Users who are viewing this thread