A Bride Who Fled From Her Own Wedding, and a Female Bartender a Few Blocks Away From the Wedding Venue - Oneshot

I'm not sure about this one. Seems scary if you think more than one second. What about her family and her soon-to-be husband's family? They would feel embarrassed, and if word went out about she spent the night with another woman... well.

Calm down guys this is just artist's delusions and it is indeed pretty fucked up especially if you overthinking it. But the artist really get rid the negative aura from that situation and make it super simple and look tasty for the consumers.
- Is it rape? yeah just google it urself
- Is it bad? i'm not into yuri so u know my answer and it's an individual opinion

@heroherokun

About "if the bartender was a man" it will just turn into a smut shoujo manga plot with their "violated" fetish and people opinion would be still the same in 50/50 situation. I mean we talk about "taste" here, we talk about a fetish and it's enjoyable for a parties and not for the other and no matter a man or woman the fact it's a rape is still not changed.

@Hakin
sure, I agree with you in the fact that some people would still be into it if the genders were reversed, but I do not agree that the comments would remain 50/50. More people would be calling out the rape/predatory behavior than saying "More quality content" or "Need so much more" even if it was drawn in the same "fluff" style.

It's just a fact that people who are raped by women aren't treated as seriously and don't get as much attention as people who are raped by men.

"it's just delusions"

Not really. In the west yuri (or even gl peripheral arcs in otherwise non-lesbian stories) is as much a fetish as it is a political and identitarian statement. So aside from regular people getting off to fxf reading those types of mangos (people who really aren't that different from let's say, harem readers, shoujo lovers or - especially - fujos) with every title - even the most banal ones - there's a pretty high chance that in the comment section you'll encounter at least one (more often a myriad) person willing to share their 'personal story', 'struggle' or opinion on things like 'patriarchy', 'nature of sexual relations', 'exploitation', 'societal pressure(s)'TM, 'gender', you name it (or to do just just plain tribal signalling - I'll let you figure out which tribe I'm referring to).

The above result in threads like this one or the one we're currently in. I mean it's cancer, but whatcha gonna do.

edit: hillarious doubling down.

Dex-chan lover
What a wonderful read! Short, but saturated. Nothing unnecessary. Only the most essential things. Thanks a lot

author really be making wholesome short comic with 250k twitter likes and then decided to make this lame one

Dex-chan lover
Every single time there is something like this "bUt wHaT If It wAS a MaN ?" Knock it off, why change the premise so you can say it's disguting and you still call it rapey anyway so what give ? Like how everything not vanilla is call rape. You didn't see what happen in between. Just killjoy seriously. It's only a 2 pages OS, why did you give so much importance ? You don't like it ? Great, you can just leave as how it is and read something you can enjoy.

Aggregator gang
Too short, but I loved it. And I really enjoy the comments, haha.

Fed-Kun's army
The comments are the real tragedy here.
That or comedy, same thing.

Dex-chan lover
> run off from your own wedding
> bartender raped her in her drunkness

wow two worst kind of women in 2 pages LOL

still hot tiddies though, and it's fictional so my dick can't complain much

Users who are viewing this thread