A Capable Maid - Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
@Rhodolite the prince has every sign of being head over heels for Marie. He just has no idea how to approach her, and hasn't had as many non-masked opportunities with her. Sure we know what he wants to do to Morina - and I'd say there's a 10% chance he's going to invite Marie in and ask her to pretend to be Morina. Another 10% chance she'll be asked to help track down Morina. That will get awkward 😅

I know she won't get with Kiel but i want this to play out 😭Kiel is so pretty, nice and not murdery.

Though the closer they get, the harder it will make it when she inevitably gets with the emperor.

Cya

To be honest i like kiel more than rael.. loll.. though i know the ship never sail..

Dex-chan lover
Kiel honestly seems a million times better than bootleg Char. I will be pleasantly surprised if he remains that way and there is no sudden "I was evil all along" twist.

Kiel is so precious please..... He seems like the best romantic candidate for now <3

Fed-Kun's army
This is so heartwarming until you realize the darkness set into motion in the Prince's heart.

I hope for her reward from Rael (after creating the Salisbury Steak) she gets to be our cutie Oscar's personal maid. That would be perfect

not @ the way i actually prefer kiel over rael..... mayb its just cuz i like white haired characters orz

Love how 90% of us prefer Kiel lolol we want the good guy to win, authors, realize that already

Group Leader
Well I mean.... am I the only one still rooting for the yandere at this point...? 😖

I can't believe no one had said this yet?!
Kiel could be hanging around Prince Oscar because it's who his family are supporting as the next Emperor. That's why he had to refuse Rael's offer earlier.
It's gonna get messy.

Okay Prince Rael is getting left behind xD Emperor Johannes already got the indirect kiss, and Sir Kiel is already in Marie's heart as a friend huehue soooo when are you going to move stalker xD

Users who are viewing this thread