A Capable Maid - Ch. 25

Arson or accident!! The knight is going to get into trouble for doing his job properly.

Like what everyone thinks, it’s probably the small prince. Though this might be a reach, I think he might have been trying to do a magic trick. There was a panal where Marie made a candle disappear when she was showing the young prince the magic trick. Thank you so much for the mass update!!! ❤️❤️😭

Group Leader
Will she cover-up for the Prince at the potential cost of getting her friend in trouble?

Nooo! I think it’s my little baby prince practicing his magic tricks. Poor baby didn’t mean to start the fire. Scary crown prince please don’t scare my baby prince!

It is still arson even if the fire is accidental, the fact that a candle was deliberately placed is grounds to confirm the maliciousness of the act, since it is a deliberate introduction of a risk of burning property.

OMG i just re-read the past chapters, what if it was an accident because the little prince was trying to mimic Marie's magic trick with the candle D:

Users who are viewing this thread