A Capable Maid - Ch. 29

Dear author, could you please not weave my heart like this when we know that you won't make them end up together😭😭😭
Thanks for the chapter ♥♥

Dex-chan lover
Geezus that "I'll kidnap her" guy is a MASSIVE alarm bell. Super Creeper of the highest degree.

i know marie and the prince will prolly end up together so that marie becomes the queen later on,,,, but,,,, kiel is so nice and gentle,,,, please actually be the endgame pls

Aggregator gang
I don't want the prince to butt in, I want their dance to go smoothly ;-; but knowing his personality he'll butt in and then be like "hUh? Why did i disturb them? OWO what's this feeling in my chest? everytime im near her........" smh

Thanks for the update! Goodness! Kiel is winning major points! Author, stop it! Stop giving me false hope! I adore Kiel and the ship and I do enjoy their moments but the SML syndrome is showing his pitiful head again. Honestly, can anyone share Korean manhuas where SML literally wins endgame

Cya

Yes... be jealous of kiel, your majesty!!! Hahhaa kiel ma best boi is soo charming, i'm gonna prepare my grave slowly for second male syndrome again and again.. 😭

Dex-chan lover
;-; Kiel its gonna break my heart when she doesn't chose him

Contributor
Kiel is really Nice, but he is fine as a friend too, it's not too bad if he doesn't end with her.

Users who are viewing this thread