A Capable Maid - Ch. 29

Man I can't wait for the angst where the Prince realizes he's in love with Marie but can't be together with her because she's a lonely maid... </3

I don’t know what could possibly make me want the Prince over Kiel...
Just knowing that the prince is (probably) the actual ML makes me disheartened when I read this 😔

Everyone's second ML syndrome is acting up again huh. Also that wink at the end: K. O.!!!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Lol harem route. I like the prince's face but this kiel is a keeper

Aggregator gang
"I'm a surprisingly good dancer!"
LOL, I wish there would be a guy who would ask me to dance and then say that line with that smile hahaha

If this was a F*** Marry Kill,
F*** the crown prince, marry Kiel, and kill king Johannes
Kiel is awesome :)

Dex-chan lover
Umm... I don't think these guys know how a masquerade is supposed to work. Like, maybe get some better masks and disguise your hair a bit better? 😐

boi if u touch a single hair on my baby maries head i swear i will carve you up

Chapter reminder that I still want her to be with none of them and just go around the world performing miracles for people in need.

@Mayaa2035 They could really just save us a lot of chapters, not going to lie to myself about it, instead we're most likely going to see a lot of over the top dramatic scenes reminiscent of K-Drama and such and then the big reveal "OMG CROWN PRINCE IS AN ALPHA CHAD MALE SUPER CUTE BOI SUPER IN LOVE WITH MC" all of a sudden.
I bet the story would be much more successful with our type of audience if it was just about her doing great things and becoming a great person, without any of the romance.

Kiel, this man might be it. He's got everything you need in an ideal man 😩 But I smell heartbreak coming his way.....let him be happy

Dex-chan lover
Less Marie being wooed and more Marie being awesome please. Still she does look enchanting, but all this shoujo harem antics stifles her own development as a character.

Users who are viewing this thread