A Capable Maid - Ch. 29

I can't bring myself to like Kiel, whyyyy, I mean he's super nice 😥

Dex-chan lover
Blondie prince should have an aloe vera with him becuz buuuuuuuurn baby... Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn !!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for giving me a second male lead syndrome.now I need to accept the truth that he will not be chosen in the end. Mah heart mah soul

SLS is hittin’ hard in this one. :’)
Kiel, you have no hope of being endgame, but you have my love support.

YEAS!! YES! WHAT A LOVELY CHAPTER! Thank you author for this wonderful time between Marie and Kiel. Thank you Kiel for treating Marie like a person and not an object or a rare creature that's to be observed like a stalker. Dear lord, if Marie ends up with anyone else I might die! Thank you for translating this series!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Current score

Prince 1 : 0
Prince 2 : -5
Knight : 100

PLEASEEEE I KNOW HE'S THE SECOND MALE LEAD BUT PLEASEEEEE LET HI HAVE A CHANCE I WILL SELL MY SOUL TO THE AUTHOR

Marie deserves all the finest things and attention.

Thanks for the chapter.

Hmp. Prince, you better get your shit together.
Oh well, Mr. Knight is doing a very good job. 😳
The other prince is doing okay too. He even meant to kidnap her. HAHAHA.
Prince Oscar wants to marry her too.

Wooow. She can build a harem. 😂

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
inb4 having to reveal identity or prince choosing her anyway for princess

These guys are just fodder of useless(Mr. Kielhan and little Prince Oscar) or trashy(Mr. West Emperor I'm looking at you, you landfill of trash) men to bring up the MC's value as a woman and Crown Prince as the best Alpha Male in the end.
Nonetheless, outside her antics and showcases of her ability at work, the whole romantic/emotional part is very frustrating. It makes no sense how these guys all aim for her after all, they don't know anything about her all they see in her(including her real identity) is a tool to use or a place to sink their uselessness and emotional immaturity and whatnot else weakling Men have to show and nothing else.

Sincerely hope the Crown Prince will become a decent human being, cause we all know where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
Seething virgin Emperor vs the CHAD Knight Kiel

This isn't even a competition.

Users who are viewing this thread