A Capable Maid - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Oy! Don't you use that sunlight trick! It's distracting me from my anger for what he did to her family at the start of this story

Double-page supporter
Now that's a contrast. Keil is like the silver light of the moon and this Frick boi is the golden rays of the sun. Hahaha

@PotatoZero You obviously can, but ofc youll be limited in your range. heres some random vid of some guy playing only black keys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HlpC7_SeuE

@PotatoZero, yes, you can find many examples if you google "music with only black keys piano".

Thanks for the chapter, can't wait for the next one!

these next chapters better make me ship marie/emperor cause my heart is 100% set on the second ML haha

Dex-chan lover
Marie being able to play the piano, but unable to deduce the identity of the prince. I guess the author had to keep up the charade up for the convenience of the plot despite Marie's dream powers still being active.

Not a big fan of these kinds of developments where the heroine has to be saved. I prefer her solving the situation herself like in the past.

@Kingdo LMAO This is gold

@ntepbyntep In order (left to right, top to bottom):
He who made me Princess, Survive as the Heroe's Wife, A Capable Maid, Empress in Another World, Don't know
Don't know, Emperor and the Female Knight, Don't know, The Vilain's Savior, They Say I Was Born the King's Daughter
Chitra, A False Confession, Doctor Elise, Don't know, Don't know,
Light and Shadow, Can't remember, He who Made Me Princess, My Fair Footman, Light and Shadow/Golden Time
Lady Baby, The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up At The Duke's Mansion, Don't know, Remarried Empress, Don't know,
I choose the Emperor's Ending, Don't know, Forgot, Don't Know , The Youngest Princess

Why would someone that you just meet want you to acompany him dumb bitch?
Dude why they made them so goodamn stupid.

I thought marie was gonna have martial arts skill last minute but i guess that aint happening for her to be saved by the hero. Lol!

His face on the last panels is soo weird. I can't 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Users who are viewing this thread