A Capable Maid - Ch. 31

Hey I just met you and this is crazy... but I’ll accompany you because I’m dumb.

I really was hoping for her to be able to solo her way out of the thugs hands (Of course not by physical strength, since this is not that kind of manwa), but guess women have to be weak and stupid in any genre in order to attract the main male, uh?

She needs to dream about a pro-killer =p
(hmm so her abilities don´t go away...she can still play the piano)

@Pocky8 pfft~ don´t worry, someone HAD to say it sooner o later anyway

if she wish also she can dream of what she want to be? ugh. i want her to dream like a taekwondo master on that level lol but in her nature, she's soft soooo it's far from the storyline but we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so

@Nerodith, @nukodesu, @ntepbyntep, @pichimocha ,@ntepbyntep
@EmTiiYa Yes but I think the face from this chapter need to replace the original ^^
Here the full list
E15.jpg

OG Claude: Who made me a princess
Cinamon Claude: Survive As The Hero's Wife
Mask Claude: A Capable Maid
Horny Claude: Empress of Another World
Makeup Claude: the man who cleans up makeup

Chinesse Claude: My phoneix’s on top
Conquest Claude: Emperor and the female knight
Tea Claude: The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes
Twisted Claude: Villian’s savior
Respect Women juice Claude: They saiy I was born as King's dauther

Yandere Claude: Chitra
Blessed Claude: A false confession
Forever second best Claude: Doctor Elise
Trap Claude: This girl is a little wild
Useless Claude: The Pet of the Villainess

Light Claude: Light and shadow
Brat Claude: Living as the tyrant's older sister
Fake Claude: Who made me a princess
Boring Claude: My fair footman
Clone of light Claude: Golden time or Light and shadow's son

Tsundere Claude: Lady baby
Friendzone Claude: The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion
Blond Claude: Living as the emperor's fiancee
Bird Claude: The remarried empress
L'oreal Claude: Princess wars

Sociopath Claude: I choose the emperor ending
Priest Claude: The Tyrant's Whereabouts
Captain Claude: Valentine's kiss
Eternal single Claude: This is an obvious fraudulent marriage
Tan Claude: Youngest princess

Thanks for the update. I have to agree that I am a tad disapponted she still hasn't unlocked a fighting cheat (yes, I know this isn't the kind of genre) but I reread chapter 1 and went and checked her specific answer to the word "capable"

M: Well, first I wanna be able to do my job as a maid well. Check (no dream, but she's already been promoted)
I want to be good in arts, music (Mozart and her piano skills), crafts, and cooking (modern chef dream + mom dream with cookies) as well.
Archery, Dance, and in cards (magician dream) too.
I want the ability to cure illnesses like a doctor, and to be able to catch bad people (I guess this is her investigator/detective dream).

Oh wow, other than archery, not much in combat. So, I realize I was wrong

Hey I just met you and this is crazy... but I’ll accompany you because I’m dumb.

I really was hoping for her to be able to solo her way out of the thugs hands (Of course not by physical strength, since this is not that kind of manwa), but guess women have to be weak and stupid in any genre in order to attract the main male, uh?

OH WOW!!! HOW SHOCKING AND UPSETTING THAT MARIE, A MAID & A FORMER PRINCESS WITH NO TRAINING IN MARTIAL ARTS, WHO'S PETITE AF, COULDN'T FEND OFF 3 MEN INTENT ON KIDNAPPING HER BY HERSELF. HOW DARE SHE NOT SOMEHOW (???) DIFFUSE THE SITUATION BECAUSE IT IS A SIN FOR WOMEN TO NOT ALWAYS SAVE THEMSELVES. ALSO HOW STUPID OF HER TO ACCOMPANY HER FRIEND WHO SHE'S SPENT TIME WITH BEFORE AND WHO JUST SAVED HER FROM THESE DICKS ON WHAT SHE PROBABLY THINKS IS JUST A DAY OUT ENJOYING THE FESTIVAL. AH TRULY INCOMPREHENSIBLE

cmon marie you got that Sherlock-esque powers of deduction just a while ago right?? the piano skills stuck so it should also sort of?? so i hope she'd be able to deduce his identity and not drag it on for 3 seasons.

the prince is always 'but why do i feel x?!' towards marie 😂

Contributor
That smile is illegal.

Just look how happy he is to be with her.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@midnight2630
Granted, she dreams of Jack the Ripper and becomes an uncontrollable terrorist, so she has to be put down.

Users who are viewing this thread