A Capable Maid - Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
Does she remember him from the garden? Thank you for this update!

he uncovers the upper half of his face and bam different identity
imagine if he put on glasses or something, people bout to be STUMPED

uh hello...? you know it is illegal to be that BEAUTIFUL, RIGHT?
i'm so insecure as a woman :/

Dex-chan lover
@stan36 @JWChibi: She herself got away with just putting on maid cloth back when the prince invaded so....(there's other people nearby, given his reputation as a killer did you seriously think all of them decided to 'loyally' protected her identity, or just none of them notice 'oh the princess is in disguise LITERALLY RIGHT NEXT TO US'?)

Also nothing about his look is 'unique', even going to ch 1 and looking at Marie's flashback to the other old royalties one of them has very similar look to the prince here (short straight blond hair)

Aggregator gang
oh god that second to last panel DOOD dont look at me like that LMFAO im bouta have a seizure

I like this story a lot, but how dense do you need to be to not have put things together yet..?
All that mask he wears covers is his eyes and brow, and the neighboring king called him "Ran" while she was present.
Not to mention she heard him talk with and without the mask on with I assume the same voice.

Good story and likable characters, but the female lead is an idiot...
Plotholes galore, at least it enjoyable though.

The crown prince has always been gorgeous but THAT LAST PANEL was just *chef kiss
Thank you for the update!!

Wow... she didn't recognize him at all. Sure, he's usually wearing a mask, but she couldn't put it all together with the clues?

And oh boy, she could get into some huge trouble if she starts talking about herself and how she wants to leave the palace because she's afraid of the king...

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti Why would she think that the emperor is just strolling about in plain clothes without any guards. Inattentive blindness is a thing

@reu exactly, a simple mask can change a lot unless you really know the person super well, then it might not work as well. But she is just a maid so no way should she know the emperor that closely so it would be hard to realize who it is.

Users who are viewing this thread