A Capable Maid - Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
@RubyG8396 Well, from her point of view... She can really only assume that he seen her play the piano for the children at the festival or market area (right before he saved her from those people)... However, from his point of view he knows she can play, since he's the one who ordered her to do it in his office.

@Kuroageha
Yeah, its pretty much set in stone seeing as the prince get much more focus than the others. I'll just cling to the almost non-existent hope that author actually does a pro gamer and suprises us with maid san choosing someone else.

Kind of sad that so many authors go for the same predictable route in these kind of stories :/

Team white hair ML (forgot his name) since he is the only one who doesnt have ulterior motives about her.

Finally acting as ml !
But honestly that was one of the cuttest scene of webcomic i've see 😍

Amazing chapter ! It totally melted my heart!! ♥ω♥
Been waiting for this and finally we get to see some development between Rael and Morina. Don't regret it at all!!!

There is so much depth in this chapter. We;re given insight into both of their personalities. After this chapter, I strongly feel Rael and Morina are suited together, they will understand each other the best. They share the same pain and longing for their loved ones. Both suffered the tragic fate as neglected children of concubines and ironically both their mothers are no longer alive

When she said 'You too?...Did you experience the same pain as I did?' ... it really moved me... All those emotions were overflowing. Her expression was so powerful too

Yeah no shit the two characters who lost their beloved mothers, were abused and ignored by the rest of their family, and love playing the piano bonded. Why are people surprised by this romance?

They both had similar lives, it's just that she, being a powerless and incapable princess, chose to donate what little advantages she had to the poor. And he, a powerless yet capable prince, chose to rise up, seeking revenge for his mother and sister, wreaking havoc on the corrupt nobles while also taking pity on the weak.

AT THIS MOMENT WHAT?

i really like the slow and steady pace of their relationship so i’m really anticipating what will happen when they discover each other’s identity 😩

If the FL keeps missing the hints the crown prince says about his identity or references to events where he was presented as the rcown prince, my view,of this web comic will suffer greatly. "Ran", "I'm not as good as you".

Even the western Prince's stupidy is frustrating. The webtoon isnt funny if there are only 5 jokes in these 33 chapters.

Double-page supporter
@xellast To be fair, she had used the piano out in public, and since he was out and about it's not a stretch for her to assume he heard her playing(which he did). The fact that she could play a broken piano with such skill that people wanted her to keep play is a testament to said skill(even if that skill was granted to her in a dream some time ago).

I've always wondered about what kind of fabric was used to make those capes (or overcoats?) back then: tho she's soaked, the cape kept Rael dry and is still dry enough to keep her warm... Is it a very dense fabric? But then wouldn't it be very, very heavy? (Tho comparing with the weight of an armor I guess it was nothing...), and stiff? Or did they have some kind of methods to make waterproof fabric back then?

Users who are viewing this thread