A Capable Maid - Ch. 33

Not to be cynical but I always kinda cringe at moment like this, even when I like the ML which I don't in this particular case. I'm like "nice..."

Group Leader
Ahh... I really love playing the piano myself 😢 it really is soothing... they mentioned nocturne but I wonder what piece they actually played 😍

Dex-chan lover
If this was a literature class, the teacher will be like: Them playing the Piano together is an allegory for sex

Perhaps my heart is too cold for this sappy moment. I ship yes but it's too fast for me like? I read it fast to stop myself from cringing. I feel sorry for not appreciating the art style enough ;;

The nice atmosphere feels hollow because the reason her life is hard now is because he captured her as a prisoner of war.

I mean who even captures maids as POWs.

@Kaori the first time she mention nocturne, I can't help but think it was Chopin's nocturne op.9 no 2 because that is most likely to be heard in our community.
But she describe fear in there so I began to ponder myself.
Nevertheless that piece works quite well as bgm in this chap

Whats so cringe about two people playing piano together with the same feeling of longing their mother?? I cant understand these human lmao, its beautiful

Um, how did she not notice that he mentioned her skill at piano but only one person knows she was the one who played it??? (I guess he said it quietly)

Also about the song, she mentions him potentially composing it so it’s just “Nocturne” as in the style of the music not any specific piece we know.

Users who are viewing this thread