A Capable Maid - Ch. 33

Despite having that detective trait, she still doesn't know that Ran is actually Prince Rael, it's so obvious lol

Tho very sweet chap !

@purplediinos that could happen but he could also say that he heard her play the piano with the kids at the market earlier.

i wish mari/morina would just finally realized that he's the prince since she have played as a detective, but maybe she's a bit of an airhead that she couldn't identify him but during the masquerade, she instantly recognized the other two guys, soo 🤷‍♀️

anyway, this is a nice chapter, i love it 🥺

deep breaths.........................
HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

It's not that she doesn't know, she thinks he is a knight o retainer of some sorts, not only that, but her image of the prince is totally bias, even for a detective, thta bias may cause some second hand guesses in a investigation until its the investigator realizes it.
Not to say, it's not like she IS a full fledged investigator with years and years of experience so...
it may be for plots sake too
i already gave up on having her be anything more thna a Sue Mary, I'm going to just appreciate her cuteness.

Awww, that was a lovely chapter, and I'm coming closer and closer to shipping these two together. I just wish they could be honest with one another... but given that she think the king wants her head, I can see why she'd keep her real identity quiet!

Dex-chan lover
Aaawwww💓💓💓....
The paneling is sooooo good.

Thank you soooo much for the translations!! 😊

aww this chapter is beautiful! btw i think ive forgotten half the plot bcs isnt she a princess before? why did she live like a commoner? idk maybe i should reread this

Dex-chan lover
@nukodesu read chapter 20. She was an illegitimate child, she grew with her mother and likely was brought to the palace once she died.
Or read it all again, it's worth it XD

Double-page supporter
jt2R8J3.png

Users who are viewing this thread