A Capable Maid - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
I love it.
And I'm really shipping them together. Kiel is too... perfect, he feels fake. Plus. A knight with long hair, come on, that should not be a thing.

I'm still really hoping he discovers her secret first. I think it would be nicer that way.

It would be so nice to see a lap-pillow scene. Maybe he'll would be able to sleep for more than 2 hours.

@Astroth
You probably forgot. Despite admiring her, he himself said, he would kill Princess Morina, if she was unwilling to marry him... if he can't have her to completely make her former kingdoms people submit, he saw it as most rational to eliminate her (though as he said it's not optimal to kill her either)
It was in chapter 6 or so. Hence, I think, it was pretty much the right choice for her to go into hiding first.

This chapter is so wholesome and intimate in a way.. i love it! Thank you for translating!

aaaa i love how this series has a slow paced romance.... little moments here and there......

I really love this manhwa. Oof. The likeable characters, the slow-paced romance, the plot .... it's so good! THIS IS GOLD.

Thank you, Bucci Gang, for the translations!

"i know your situation" but do you. do you really.
thank you for translating!

is it just me or i felt really comfortable and fuzzy inside? idk but this chapter has a warm and calming aura which is nice to see. btw thank you for translating 💕

I thought i was the weird one for liking the slow paced romance but i'm amazed others feels the same! And yesss this is GOLD, rather PERFECTION - it holds as my top series !!
@Diamond-hime that's a really good observation about insomnia and his personality

Yuck, Ariel has a trash personality. She really thinks she's hot sh*t. Summoning people just to harass them. Not someone you'd want to be a Queen of a country.

Rachel is going to be interesting, seeing as how her family didn't support the Crown Prince in the civil war, she's not a great candidate either. Will have to see how Marie navigates this gauntlet.

Ah, I've been feeling conflicted for a while now. A part of me doesn't forget what he did and that's why I really didn't want him as the ML, but over and over again the author insists in showing us why he can and will be the one (there's no real competition for him so it's obvious they'll get married at some point).

The more vulnerable he's shown, the more I'm getting used to the idea. In the beginning, I was hella annoyed about that, about the author's intention of making him look good, but I guess at the end we're just seeing that he's just a human behind that mask and that despite his actions, he's still doing his best for a bigger picture than just himself. I guess that's what the author tries to give us to accept him and idk, even tho at this point I'm still a bit reluctant about him, I guess I'm also getting more and more open to the idea of this couple.

Maybe is the power of reading the story as the translated chapters get released as well. It gives more time to "adapt" and accept that idea. The chapters, in general, are slow-paced, the situations are not excessive and they're not suddenly jumping to hella romantic scenes where both swear to each other eternal love or some nonsensical behavior, and that'exactly s why it's getting more and more difficult to reject their relationship. Idk, would at some point be able to fully ship them with all my blessings? (Not that it matters since it's just a story lmao)

Tnks for your hard work guys ❤️

Edit: Ofc that my best boy Kiel would be ideal but it's clear that the author doesn't really care about him. )':

The slow pace is making it a more realistic romance, since in life we do not actually find a partner just after meeting them for a few times and follow our feelings. This is a good one.

Fed-Kun's army
Simply put: TEA IS ALL POWERFUL!!!!!!!
As well, I recommend reading The Dutchess and her 50 tea recipes!

im honestly so tired of people writing about your food being delicious if you're a good person and put your feelings into it. it's mostly technical! bad people can make good food, and good people can make bad food, it is just a learned skill

yes, it might've been a nice literary idea at one point, but it's so prevalent now that it seems like shorthand for someone falling in love, because they had a delicious sandwich one time

Users who are viewing this thread