A Capable Maid - Ch. 39

I agree that the white dress doesn't look that good at all, yet I don't think it resembles a wedding dress. In real world, before the late nineteenth century, bridal dresses came in a riot of colors, mainly blue and other darker jewel colors. Since it's a historical manhwa I'd assume that white is not the color for wedding dress in the setting of this series. (well but if otherwise, then it's such a fashion disaster)

@Aiiecha2169 the dresses in "Who made me a princess" guve me happiness each chapter. The debut dress was gorgeous and I loved every scene with it :)

Fed-Kun's army
It indeed looks like a wedding dress. Let's just wait for the next chapter to see what it looks like on her

On a side note, why did she have problem recalling the dream? Maybe she shouldn't have used that skill for that purpose...

of course it's beautiful, but I'm so interested into how she'll be discovered/pursued as a princess (and discovers she won't be killed for it/hopefully not forced into the marriage tho) Not just "a slave from a ruined nation", karma will get ya

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she wasn't able to see whatever she was meant to because it's showing an undecided future?
Like it was a way of saying the consort is undecided and will depend on her actions?
(probs not, I think this is a dumb idea tbh)

An unpopular opinion, let Marie become Roy Mustang's Hawkeye, where, they don't end up together, but she supports him on the side. To be perfectly frank, though its obviously canon, I didn't enjoy the prince and Marie's chemistry, even if he hid his identity from her.
If anything, Marie's position feels like a waste if she were to even marry a noblemen, since her skills fall into the front lines of palace keeping.
If she married the prince, the skills she gained becomes nothing more but a trifled prize than something value to be exercised. What good are those skills if she can't use then in the future?

Feel free to correct me.

Ngl that white dress looks horrid. I much prefer Arial's dress. Besides why would she have ordered a white dress to begin with when the colour doesn't seem to be that fashionable (no one else is wearing it).

I almost wish she would bomb that evening. And then maybe Marie might be thrown for a loop now that her dreams aren't as helpful.

Fed-Kun's army
Guys guys guys, obviously they have to make this dress a bit ugly so that Morina's own dress will look much better later

Fed-Kun's army
@Singingbun
I wholly believe that Roy and Hawkeye were cannon and they got together after the anime.

I also dont like the prince. Like he just got attached and jealous all on his own.

That looks like a wedding dress.... is it intended? weird, but probably will good for a blonde and by the color it'll also be contrast against others. Well but the lady Arial's dress is also not that good tho.

Users who are viewing this thread