A Capable Maid - Ch. 40

WHY DID YOU LIE ABOUT THE DRESS WDYM YOUR BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS IT WAS MARIE'S ARGHHHHH
but on a different note...

prince x marie????????

pff haha, the staff are so funny
Thanks for your hard work everyone ^-^

Ah. So kind of like Cyrano de bergerac. This lady be taking credit for everything Marie is doing :')))

LOL I love the staff, I wish I could be a PR><
Thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Aha, and this is how Rachel gets exposed.

Rael's already suspicious Rachel was lying about the dress and pretty sure Marie designed it. He didn't get a direct answer from Marie if she designed the dress, so he sent away the patisserie to force Rachel to bake cookies. He knows Rachel probably can't bake cookies, but if the cookies she produces taste like Marie's (since Rael knows what Marie's cookies taste like), then he can confirm that Marie helped Rachel bake cookies and certainly made her dress.

Sneaky Rael. Marie, it's a trap!

coming back just to say that I laughed a lot with the chat conversations
FOR DA EMPIREEEEE 🤣

He won't be fooled by you Rachel. He knows it's Marie :D
Also
FOR DA EMPIREEE😆😆😆

Your greed, ego, selfishness, (whatever you named that action was) will be the end of you dear princess.. 😞 don't they have copyright law or somthing? 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Well it's not like they both had any chance since the beginning tho..pfft 👺👺👺👺
#stayawayfrommyship!

the serotonin and cortisol rewording was gold!! also the trivago one hhaha i laughed lots gg!! :clap clap clap:

Lmaooo bold of you to think that our dear ML wouldn't notice that our Marie baked those cookies/snacks— She's his personal maid after all!

At first I thought "if we have to go by which would be the better empress" and not the "marry for love" route, that Arial would be the worse choice. Now I realize this fool is probably worse. Scheming is fine for an empress, but a dumb schemer is not

Users who are viewing this thread