A Capable Maid - Ch. 40

He's already tasted Marie's baked sweets before. My guess is that the blonde haired girl is going to pretend she baked it and then the guy will find out she's lying again :D

Fed-Kun's army
Rachel is putting herself into a corner by lying like that...

Also is Rachel seriously just going to have Marie do everything for her?

I really liked Emily’s husband and knight for dad of the year’s suggestions 😂😂
Me no thinky. me no feely. Me only duty, is for you to marry. Goodie goodie for empire.

Feelings? Trivial.
Duty? Marriage.
For who? Empire.
Hotel? Trivago.

Btw, I really don’t like either of them- nor Rachel, neither Ariel.... She so lied to the crown prince, took Marie’s credits, and even has her preparing sweets, for which she probably also won’t get any credit, or appreciation. Going by that reasoning , I’m not too fond of the crown prince as well, other MCs are way better! Gosh, why does the first male lead’s gotta be a (sort of a )jerk?

If rachel got chosen because marie has done everything for her, might as well make marie substitute for her on the wedding day

How much longer is this gonna go on before we finally see him go ‘me no pick either i choose marie’ cause now that we’ve already established that he’s acknowledged his feelings there’s not too much left to go

He so knows she didn’t come up with the idea for the dress. Let’s face he ain’t that stupid. At least I hope he’s not. Marie’s gonna get busted cause she going to end up smelling sweet from baking. At least that’s my take on it. I guess we’ll just wait and see.
Thank you so much for uploading the latest chapter always looking forward to what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
The prince even gave Rachel a chance to correct herself and she didn't take the hint, insisting that she designed the dress is going to come back to bite her in the ass

That end page was hilarious😂😂
Poor Akai 😆
All the staff thank you so much for your hard work😍😍

Lmao dumdum doesn't realize that if she was the emperor's private maid, then he is well aware of her talents... Why would the dumdum try to take the risk of taking the credit???

The prince has literally had Marie's baking before. If Rachel tries to take credit for that, too, or otherwise misallocate it, he'll know for sure that she lied to him yet again.

Ooooh, a nice glimpse at how much the he treasures her.

And also, out of curiousity, how many people have the nickname Akai harem member?

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Bluebug because, unless you're an omniscious mc, theres little chance that someone who spent her whole life preparing for the burdens of rulership knows the first thing about design.
And if she was proficient enough to design a dress fit for an empress, then she would be famous for it, as our own nobles often were when they became particularly skilled in their chosen hobby, it wouldn't be something that just came out of the blue.
Honestly, it's the dumbest thing that she could have said

Users who are viewing this thread