A Capable Maid - Ch. 45

Hopefully, the prince will know that Marie was the one who came up with the idea regardless of how Rachel tries to spin it...

Thank you for the chapter!!

NO!!!! Marie, pls don't. You'll be making this manipulative bitch in power, then she'll just discard you after using you. Isn't that pretty clear? With how manipulative she is rn? Don't give her a chance to use you unfairly and takes credit for things that's not hers!!!

omfg i hate her ughHHH marie no tell the Prince yourself don't mind that gurl

Every time she takes Marie’s idea she is just shooting herself in the foot. How does she not realize the prince is onto her with how many times he questions her.

YIKES. But even if this gal tells the prince herself, she'd only be digging her grave further... haha go ahead. The prince probably already knows that it's Marie's ideas anyways.

haha go f*ck yourself, rachel.

the prince is going to get angrier everytime you push marie to tell you her plans...

Fed-Kun's army
I'm always wary of characters like blondie here from the second they first appear. As a general rule of thumb: those who have high ambitions don't care how many people they need to step on to achieve their ambitions. This girl set her eye on the throne and compared to the other candidate whose intentions are clear and who acts like a typical villainess, she plays the saintess part well and that's much more ominous

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Europe? Venice? I thought it was a different world or at least an alternate Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread