A Capable Maid - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Marie should learn poker faces. Besides that, let Rachel attempt to take credit. She won't have any good explanations and her credibility will crumble.

The time will come.

What a dumbass rule, on the same level as no farthing on the toilet. Nobody would ever put such a rule seriously into place and nobody would seriously follow it.

And Marie is an idiot, Rachel needs her and even if she wins she won't let Marie go. On the contrary, Marie will be chained to the wall and milked for whatever ideas for the rest of her life.

I actually kinda want to slap her right now. Like there's no reason for her to tell you. And Marie is the Crown prince's maid before yours.

Dex-chan lover
That deal will definitely be good for the empire considering they will only really give them food for a whole year and after that they could produce both seed and sugar with their own farm.

Now in the following year the trade deal can be broken cause it is no longer a fair deal for the empire to get more seeds heck just use cut a stalk and use that to grow sugar cane No need for seeds after the first harvest and just keep the seed just in case all of them died due to a famine.

please dont Marie, she's another bytch :<

but the fun part is, whenever she claims Marie's ideas as hers, mostly the crown's prince always know about it lol

@Cynic yeah even if rachel tells the prince instead of marie, the prince is gonna know it was marie's idea

Aggregator gang
@Acolytus same i thought it gonna be another world as well with the same culture, but now it just alternative history?. now i want to complain about historical accuracy instead

Dex-chan lover
Like dude already knows blondie is just leaching off our Marie’s brain

Users who are viewing this thread