A Capable Maid - Ch. 45

man even if hating Rachel is kinda unjustified she’s still hella sus... like true goal? ma’am don’t pull anything shady on the crown prince because you’re already testing us rn...

@comeonnow0 jesus christ is it really necessary to become so agressive over my opinion about a fucking comic book.

honestly, fuck off

My mans is wasting away lol -- but he still sort of hawt tho haha xD

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

jyc

Girl think of something urself if u wanna even aspire to be queen 🤡

Dex-chan lover
@shunnie Jesus Christ, is it really necessary to feel so offended when you were the one who wrote a comment? Yeah, totally, I'm so aggressive in making a response. Not like I'm just writing a comment. If you think that was me being aggressive, you're just really sad.

You got nothing better to say, so you're just looking pathetic right now.

One one hand, the dumb bimbo accidentally helped. But on the other hand, she's so dumb she doesn't even realize it... Hope she gets absolutely f#cked

@comeonnow0 ty for reminding us about the plot, ngl i kinda forgot about the promise

Also ty scan team, always a blast reading these chapters >.<

Fed-Kun's army
I'm starting to think her ability is wasted on her.

I swear MC's attitude is pissing me off. There's not even a single valid reason why she should support that girl. No reason why she should never takes a credit. No friggin reason why she should stick with her dumbass prejudice despite having almost daily interaction with him.

She. Literally. Has. Zero. Reason. To. Act. Like. An. Idiot.

@sherrynity

I think its more a process to develop this other candidate's negative character traits and show how insidious she is. It also gives the prince the opportunity to see through her lies and give him a reason to reject her in the end. Although the MC says she is using this candidate for something as well, its not exactly clear what for beyond the super obvious impending failure.

Dex-chan lover
Okay a while ago there was a big issue on the fact that they used Muslim-centered beliefs of hallal meat, and there were discussion about how this story doesn't have to take a lot of everyday things, but now we got Venice thrown in the mix man

Fed-Kun's army
That lady is unknowingly backing herself into the corner. There is no way the male lead doesn’t recognize Marie’s idea.

I'm gonna put on my detective hat and guess how the Prince might get pissed.

We already know the Prince thinks blondie is sus from the way he asked her what book she read to figure out the last problem.

We also know that there's a law that was overlooked by Marie that states gold or valuables cant be traded between countries of differing religions which the Prince had to explain.

This time though, I feel like the upcomming scenerio might play out like this:

- Marie tells blonde that the empire can trade food for showing them how to plant sugar
- blonde just takes the idea and runs with it to the prince "oh hey, i came up with this plan (insert maria idea here)"
- Prince, being sus of blonde, goes like "oh wow, wonderful, wait, then can't we just trade money or valuables for food?"
- blonde: "oh yes, good idea my prince"
- prince: "it's cuz laws forbid us from doing so, why was your first idea trading food for sugar growing instead of money if you didnt know that law? spill it bitch."

@sherrynity
no actually u see marie and that blonde have a deal
so only and only IF that mf blonde miss becomes a crown princess
only then would marie get money and that blonde will help release marie from the crown prince and give her lots of money to retire
in return marie has to help her become the crown princess
but honestly all that bloody f bitch is doing is stealing ideas.
AGIN.AND.AGAIN.AND.AGAIN.SHE.HAS.NO.BLOODY.CONSCIENCE.SHE.IS.PISSING.ME.OFF.I.WANT.TO.SWEAR.AT.HER.but i dont want this comment to get reported so i have to hold back
but i'll bang her head in the wall
if i see her....
maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread