A Capable Maid - Ch. 45

Thank god i still have some faith in you that i wouldn't do anything you forbid us to do. Eating pork? Drink alcohol? Sex w/o marriage? No, thanks.

And also, why all of those candidats a b*tch?

Fed-Kun's army
@comeonnow0 Those are all fair points. I still think that the way Rachel utilizes Marie's advice will do her no good in the long run, but I acknowledge that the narrative is structured in a way that will force anyone, if not everyone, to rely on her abilities no matter who they are.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, can you help Ai-chan with something?

You see, Ai-chan is extremely angry about the direction of this author's story. You know, the whole thing about this particular bitch claiming all the credits from Marie's ideas. So Ai-chan doesn't want to read this story for now. But Ai-chan still like the story as a whole.

Can some of you kind souls keep reading the new chapters as they get released and then do the @Aichan when the bitch finally receives her come-uppance? You know, something like the prince rebuking her for claiming Marie's ideas or being so shameless or being asked to provide proof that it was all her own handywork.

You know, stuff like that. Please? Pretty please with sugar on top and whipped cream on the sides. Ai-chan is really angry with Marie's stupidity now.

Fed-Kun's army
I know Rachel gave her the hint but can she not be so selfish about it 😠
If she tells them the way she got the idea with the sugar and that Marie told her about the other information, I think she would have been recognised just as much.
On the other hand she is dumb enough to not see that the prince has been pretty skeptical of her ideas being hers.

Also thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan No, because Marie wanted this to happen. Marie literally made a deal with Rachel to have Rachel take credit for her ideas. So no, I, at least, won't tell you about it because it looks like you're just whining when it makes no sense.

I'm not even angry.
Knowing that the prince is aware she's lying makes it all the better, she's already done for regardless. Just enjoy the ride lmao

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0

Yes, we all know that opinions are like fart. Everyone has them and everyone likes to pretend that their fart don't stink. That doesn't mean you should fart in front of people, though.

Often, keeping your opinions to yourself is the greater valour.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan Yes, we all know that you can't read facts and that you're just pathetic. Yes, opinions. Uh-huh. Not like it's a fact that Marie actually wanted to have Rachel take credit. Yeah, that's all just opinions.

You just look really pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread