A Capable Maid - Ch. 45

Bruh I freaking hate that blonde ass, like r u really that dumb enough to think that he believes all those smart af ideas are from u?!!! A privileged, never worked a day in her life princess? Sigh I can’t

Dex-chan lover
Marie didn't have to jump up after brainstorming in front of her, that gave it away definitely. But after talking with the prince the night before he already knows Marie is thinking about a solution so any idea the consort brings to him is obviously hers. It's just painful not seeing Marie be rewarded for her help even though the consort doesn't get anything either because he knows she's lying

Blondie be looking highkey pathetic & desperate by forcing Marie to tell her without even the slightest hint of shame.
Marie made the dumbest deal of her life w blondie I swear.
It's about time she realized she wants to break the deal off, cos putting this manipulative, airheaded blonde bitch on the throne next to the Prince will only bring the kingdom to ruin. I'll be honest when I say the black head would be better, she is just spoilt, but the blonde is manipulative. The prince shouldn't have to watch his back as well as his throne & kingdom all at once with a queen like that by his side.

Double-page supporter
not for long boys
she gonna get rekt after this and marine will also acknowledge by the prince

Dex-chan lover
Nippile redraw hahahahahah
This blonde chick isnt that good ugh

@Rubbiccino i agree wit you about the blond chick at least the black haired girl is transparent and doesent hide behind good intensions, but dont worry marie already knows the blond mofo just using her, but im pretty convinve she aint good to be on someones side, but simce marie has a goal she'll most likely tell the blonde but we already know the prince knows that marie is the one that knows(gives info)

At least this chapter explained why the pagan country can't trade with the Prince due to currency differences and beliefs.

Also, it doesn't matter whether Marie told Blonde about the plan because the Prince won't believe her anyway. At this point, he pretty knows that everything that Blonde did was Marie's effort.

lol I appreciate the author’s attempt at economics, but I think she should have just used a historical example rather than trying to make one up. She just saw the southwestern part of the empire was in the middle of a drought... and she wants to grow sugarcane there??? I guess sugar beets don’t exist in this universe. 😅

Fed-Kun's army
@saitoh514 @comeonnow0 Whatever you like it or not, i'm objectively right. If you had done some basic research on the title you would have not embarrassed yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mette-Marit,_Crown_Princess_of_Norway

If sugar is precious how are they importing it from the East if they can't trade anything of value?

@gingerreadsthings i do think they're not in drought but has a different climate not suitable for grains but since they have no knowledge of growing or seeds for sugar canes so they suffer.. 😕😕

Anyway, I do believe it to be fine for her to claim her idea IF ! marie is part of her think tank or her maid to begin with, but she's not. She's the 👑 prince people and isn't it treason to lie to royalty? 😑😑

Users who are viewing this thread