A Capable Maid - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of what happens, I don't think the Prince believes for a second that Rachel came up with the idea. She's also ANNOYING THE HELL OUTTA ME MAN.

She can’t even come close to being smart enough to create this idea!!!! UGH He even knows this but still!!

So fuckin sick of her sniping her ideas. Gettin real fuckin samey... time to put this on the "On Hold" list.

guys guys chill, just let her have that momentarily sense of hope

*proceeds to raws*
46 was ✨ g o o d ✨

whether marie tells this bimbo or not, the crown prince knows everything comes from her.

but it’s annoying seeing how this b is trying to manipulate her into thinking marie should be grateful.

marie, please go straight to the crown prince with your idea, since this is not officially part of the candidate competition.

but if not then i just hope the crown prince finally calls rachel(?) our on her bs and embarrasses the shit outta her.

Group Leader
DONT DO IT MARIE!!!

Jk with the ways things are going she’s just gonna let the princess eat up all her good ideas huh 😒

Goody two shoes FL are tiring sometimes

Fed-Kun's army
Could someone tell me what stories the two characters at the bottom of the chapter are from?

Rachel is actually such a bitch. She is using her for her own gain, and not working with her to come up with ideas, but using ones that Marie came up with herself and not even giving her a y credit.

All this shows is that she lacks the ability to be a queen in the end and she wouldn't be of any help to the crown prince or the country in any sort of capacity.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually hoping she tells her. So it can be another 'are you sure this was your original idea' nail in the coffin! Thanks for the update

@Bluewraith

The white haired girl is from "The Monster Duchess and the Contract Princess"

The brunette is from "Wait Where The Shooting Star Has Fallen"

You can find it on the page by the same group "Not The Scans Scans Group" you might find some other manhwa that they do that you might like as well.

Begone thot.

More seriously i hope that whole crown princess contest ends, i'm bored seeing bitch being a bitch and the blond girl using people and lying for her benefit, it was good for a chapter but it dragged for way too long

@nurarihyon fucking same. Literally what's the point of them. They aggravate us but do nothing for the plot (not really) and aren't any real competition for the ML & MC....
Smh

even if she becomes crown princess, what would she bring to the empire? she's useless without Marie. she can't really think intelligently

Dex-chan lover
Lol here we go again,imma gonna see the same bitch trying to convince nothing but herself that she is getting the good side of the prince.

Shame on this bitch,yeah marie tell her your idea and just let her embarrassed herself for thinking the prince is believing she is the one thought it,lol as if the prince will believe it.
There is no competition from the start
The prince can only think marie,her and only her.

Thank you soooo much for the translations!!

Users who are viewing this thread