A Capable Maid - Ch. 45

Spoil me pleaseee what's the result of her taking ideas from Marie? my blood pressure hnghh

Dex-chan lover
@tralxus Given that the prince completely sees through it, I'd imagine it's overall not gonna work out for her.

I keep wondering when her lineage will be revealed! Also she needs to stop working with blondie, I can’t stand people who steal credit like that!

Thanks for the translation!

ugghhh am i the only one who is tired of waitin for them to reveal her identity fuuuuckkkk 😴😴😴😴

Pls, stop with the geopolitics. These manhwas.... they gotta stop. Obviously don't know what they're doing

exchanging money for food.... What an innovative idea Marie 🤡 Lmaoooooo
The author has clearly found their limit on trying to make Marie amazing because everyone else sounds like a complete idiot now.

What.....I can't believe it ....... I literally was like "bruh y'all can't trade food? Oh wait nvm ofc it won't be that obvious 😭😭😭 noone is dumb like me" turns out it WAS. Is the entire kingdom just clones of myself y'all come on I had higher expectations

Imo cakes made with honey taste far better than those with sugar 👀
But nice chapter, thanks for the translation!

I was like so what about exchanging for four money money?? 😂, I really thought the king was dumb to have had to rely on Marie for that idea, good cover up in making that plan useless though

Users who are viewing this thread