A Capable Maid - Ch. 46

AHAHAHA they got owned. How tf does she have the audacity to think she should banish the mc for all that she’s done ?!! She’d be executed after for not knowing anything lmfao

Fed-Kun's army
"If there's a holy war going on against a religious enemy, our rivals will not be able to attack us."

The Fourth Crusade would like a word with you.

I really wonder if Marie would actually just blurted out to the Prince (when he wasn't wearing the iron mask) that she was actually the princess they're looking for T_T

I'm so happy that Marie is getting all the recognition she deserves.
But about Rachel, don't hate on her though, she is actually doing her fair share of the deal between Marie and her, that Marie is to be given a different identity and get sent far far away from the imperial palace in exchange for her knowledge to help Rachel become Crown Princess. A deal is a deal anyway and those are their conditions :)

Fed-Kun's army
Still don't feel sorry for the impending result of Lady Istvan parroting Marie's answers, but I wonder what Marie is going to do if both candidates are rejected. Because remember, Marie is using Lady Istvan because Marie wants to gtfo before the prince finds out who she really is (and possibly kill her in her mind).

She was hinging her entire gambit on being ousted by the queen, though she might have overlooked how difficult that will be when the prince said she is under his wing and has given her a few courtesies.

Dex-chan lover
Marie, I understand that you want to avoid being discovered out of fear of execution...

But after showing him your skills, do you really think he'd execute you? You're far more valuable alive than dead, even without knowing that he intends on marrying the missing princess aka you. Marie is a smart gal and no way a target of assassination.

Dex-chan lover
I was just reading the last chapter to refresh my memory and hoped for a new chapter then this appeared. Nani? 🤣🦈

Thanks for the chapter.

Hail the crown prince for noticing it is from Marie and slapping Ivan in the face with that. HIHI

Nep

Dex-chan lover
There is so much "wrong" with this MC that im going to start listing negative titles every chapter.

"An Incapable Liar"

FATHER ALEXANDER ANDERSON, RELIGIOUSLY APPROVED THIS FMC.

Rachel seem have second thought on sending Marie away, but keeping Marie around allow her to have BIG BRAIN moments, at the risk of HUMILIATION, possibly EXECUTION, if the truth come to light.
But, The Prince ain't no pushover. He not gonna let this slip easily, making Marie's plan to get away from The Prince a little bit hard.

@Agirlhasnoname yes but she took advantage of it. Ngl, I got so impatient and MTL the raws anddd
bitch got salty/mad at Marie after she was exposed. As if it's Marie's fault that she's dumb af

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed the political discussions between Marie and the CP. They are all very sound suggestions and shows the author knows what he/she is talking about. I can't tell you how many times when less abled authors try to write about political intrigue and have my eyes rolling on how naive or downright ignorant they are on what the nature of politics is about.

Users who are viewing this thread